The Scamdex Scam Email Archive

Subject:  ATTENTION.
From:  Elderyoung. <>
Date:  Mon, 23 Apr 2007 20:18:37 -0700

Dear Sir/Madam,

My name is Elder Young; I am the manager credit and accounts department of a new generation bank 
here. I write you in respect of a foreign customer with A/C No. 00-257-204-399/CCB/NG.who among 
others on board had a plane crash in USA on the 31st October, 2002 .All persons on board perished 
and died in the plane crash.

Sir, since the demise of this our customer Mr. George an import and export mogul here. I have kept 
close monitoring of the deposit records and accounts since then no body has come to claim the money 
in this a/c as next of kin to the late Mr. George. A total of $9mllion is left in his account. The 
a/c is coded and it takes an insider in my capacity to produce such code or password relating to 
the deposited amount.

I am prepared to make use of this information at my disposal, because I have removed the deposit 
file from the safe pursuant to this transaction. What I want from you is your cooperation to use 
your name as the next of kin to the deceased to enable me send this funds into an offshore bank 
account for our mutual benefit.

I will send to you specimen application of claim by next of kin to the deceased as soon as you 
indicate your interest to assist me move the funds out of the vault of our bank. It is pertinent to 
inform you at this point in time that we have only but one year left before this funds shall be 
sent to the Federation account as unclaimed deposit.

On a very serious note therefore, let me assure you that there is no risk involve in this 
transaction, you will be adequately equipped with all the vital information about deposit and the 
account; Your country of origin has nothing to do with this, what is paramount here you as the next 
of kin with a similar surname, all necessary information to back up your claims.

All the modalities for a hitch free transaction has been perfected from my side, I will supply you 
with all the a/c particulars . I will need your full name and address company or residential so 
that I can computerize them to correspond with next of kin columns in the certificate of deposit.

Finally, I want you to understand that the request for a foreigner as the next of kin is occasioned 
by the fact that the customer was a foreigner and for that reason a local person cannot represent 
as next of kin. The fact that you will provide the account for which this funds will go, my idea is 
that you will have 40% of the total funds at the close of transaction and, the remaining 60% should 
be mine as the originator.

lastly, for the immediate take off of this transaction you have to confirm your willingness and 
readiness to assist me retrieve this deposit, then I will send to you by fax or e-mail the 
application text and other vital information you might wish to know about the deposit through this 

Respectfully Yours,

Elder Young.

What Is This?

This Email with the Subject "ATTENTION." was received in one of Scamdex's honeypot email accounts on Mon, 23 Apr 2007 20:18:37 -0700 and has been classified as a Advance Fee Fraud/419 Scam Email. The sender shows as Elderyoung. <>, although that address was probably spoofed. We recommend that you do not attempt to contact any persons or organizations referenced in this email, as you may expose yourself to scammers and, at the very least, you will be added to their email address lists for spam purposes.

Since you’re here …
we have a small favour to ask. More people are visting Scamdex and Scamalot than ever but advertising revenues are falling fast and we have no 'product' to sell. And unlike many informational websites, we haven’t put up a paywall or membership barrier – we want to keep our site as open as we can. So you can see why we need to ask for your help. Scamdex/Scamalot websites takes a lot of time, money and hard work to keep running. We do this because we hate to see our fellow humans getting scammed out of their hard-earned money by low-lives.
Consider switching off your AdBlocker (if you use one) or contributing directly by one of the links below. Thank you for reading!
fro 2016 to 2019 2016 2017 2018 2019
fro 2016 to 2019 2016 2017 2018 2019