A Scam Email with the Subject "From: Mrs. Rose von Drescher" was received in one of Scamdex's honeypot email accounts on Sat, 17 Jun 2006 07:30:36 -0700 and has been classified as a Advance Fee Fraud/419 Scam. The sender was firstname.lastname@example.org, although it may have been spoofed.
Mrs. Rose von Drescher 1178 2nd Avenue, Melville, 2146 Johannesburg South Africa +27 83 482 3668 I am the above named person originaly from Germany but now on a temporary escape to peace and quiet in Johannesburg, South Africa. I am married to Mr. Klaus von Drescher, who is amongst the biggest White Farmers in Zimbabwe, all was going fine and well until the decision of evicting all white farmers from thier farms and out of Zimbabwe. My beloved husband was the president of The Commercial Farmers' Union, so he and three other executive members were norminated amongst those who went to meet with the Zimbabwean Government Paliarment to negotiate over the Policay made by President Robert Mugabe to take over the farming land owned by white farmers. About 95% of white-owned land in Zimbabwe has been earmarked by President Robert Mugabe for seizure and redistribution to black people.You can find out more by clicking here: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/1653815.stm Two days after thier meeting in the government house in Harare, Zimbabwe, my husband was murdered in his farmland in cold blood, and now i had to move quickly out of Zimbabwe in search of a peaceful place and nice place to settle and nurse my newly born and only baby of my late Husband. I have been in South Africa for over 13 Months now, and now living in a Government Property where my welfare and my baby's is taken care of very well. My Main reason for contacting you is that, two years ago, my husband told me about a safe deposit which he made in a Security Company/Vault, somewhere in south africa, and he mentioned to me that he deposited a box containing US$7,400,000 Cash, (but he did not disclose the content of the box to the management of the security outfit) which he was keeping for our retirement before this devils took his life away. Now I am originally from Germany, and i want to leave Africa for good, but moving with such amount of money can not be possible doing it alone and moreover i am only a white lady living in South Africa like a refugee and have no business registration and can not claim that money single handedly, unless i might be charged with money laundrying. Now what i want you to do now is to help me in claiming this funds from the Security Company, as my late husband's foreign partner, i have all legal documents relating to this, and will provide you with every piece of information required by the security company to release the consignment to you, and I will also provide you with a power of attorney with my newly found lawyer here in Johannesburg as the next of kin to the depository. I am willing to offer you 40% of this fund while you help me Invest the other 60% in your country and my onward migration to your country for a better life, i have really had a hard time in Africa. I will wait for your urgent response to this letter, and i hope to hear positively from yuo as soon as possible. Stay Blessed. Mrs. Rose von Drescher Personal E-Mail: email@example.com