Barrister dave Sankho (Esq.) 5-9 Constitution Crescent Avenue Dakar-Senegal Email:firstname.lastname@example.org Attention: President/CEO I am Barrister ibu Sankho (Esq.), a Senegalese Solicitor & Financial Attorney/Consultant. I was the personal attorney to late Daniel Francis who died among many others in the Kenya Airways flight of 31st January, 2000 that crashed into the Atlantic Ocean in Abidjan, Cote D’Ivoire. Before his death, he was an expatriate mining consultant. Mr. Daniel Francis here-in-after referred as my client was also a category "A" contractor for Senegalese National Petroleum Corporation . Mr.Daniel Francis satisfactorily executed some contracts for Senegalese National Petroleum Corporation and the sum of Ten million, five hundred thousand United States of American Dollars is an outstanding debt owe to him for years by the Corporation. Unfortunately, it is after his death that Contract Award & Supervisory Committee of the Petroleum Corporation approved his payment and sent notification to my chambers in accordance with my client's instructions-that any correspondence in respect to his dealings with the Petroleum Corporation must go through my chambers. The Petroleum Corporation has consequently asked me to contact his next of kin to claim his outstanding contract fee owe to him. All attempts to trace his next of kin(s) were fruitless. I also discovered that Mr.Daniel Francis did not declare any kin or relations in all his official documents. I am contacting you based on that official letter I received from the Petroleum Corporation which also informs that Senegalese law states that at the expiration of 5(five) years the money will revert to the ownership of the Senegalese Government if I do not confirm the next of kin to claim the fund.Search in the internet with his name to trace his relations was without success. Consequently, my proposal is that I will like you as a foreigner to stand in as the next of kin to Mr. Daniel Francis so that the fruits of this old man’s labour will not go into the hands of corrupt government officials who will share the money if not claimed. Note that this transaction is simple and risk free because I will provide expert legal services/documentations that will guarantee and authenticate you as the true next of kin. I wish to point out that after the claims, I would want 20% of this money to be shared among some charity organizations, while the remaining 80% is shared equally between us. Most importantly, I would also require your assistance towards investing my share in your country or anywhere as you may advice. If you are interested, please contact me immediately with your full name/address, telephone/fax numbers and photograph page of your international passport or driver's licence. Upon your response, I shall provide you with more details and how we shall proceed withthis claims. I expect you to observe utmost confidentiality and be rest assured that this transaction would be profitable for both of us. Awaiting your urgent reply. Thanks & Regards
What Is This?This Email with the Subject "Attention: President/CEO" was received in one of Scamdex's honeypot email accounts on Sat, 06 May 2006 04:52:39 -0700 and has been classified as a Advance Fee Fraud/419 Scam Email. The sender shows as "Barrister dave Sankho" <email@example.com>, although that address was probably spoofed. We recommend that you do not attempt to contact any persons or organizations referenced in this email, as you may expose yourself to scammers and, at the very least, you will be added to their email address lists for spam purposes.