The Scamdex Scam Email Archive

From:  "David Jr Bright Edward" <>
Date:  Wed, 17 May 2006 07:37:44 -0700
Dear Friend,
I am Mr. David Bright Edward from Liberia. The son of late Brigadier David Edward presently 
residing in Spain Barcelona, .On behalf of my widowed mother Mrs. Mary Edward and my sister I 
decided to contact you for assistance to transfer the sum of (US$23.Million) (Twenty three Million, 
United States Dollars) inherited from my late father into your personal or company bank account for 
investment in your country. Note that the said amount was deposited in a Metal Trunk Box as a 
family treasure undisclosed using his diplomatic immunity for coverage.
We are now living in Spain Barcelona as political Asylum seekers and the financial laws of Spain do 
not allow Asylum Seekers certain travel and financial rights to such huge amount of money. In view 
of this, I cannot invest this money in SPAIN, hence I am asking you to assist me transfer this 
money out from the European security and finance. For your assistance we have decided to offer you 
20% of the total fund while the rest of the80% remains f family for investment Please indicate your 
interest by reply me this mail via (

What Is This?

This Email with the Subject "ASKING FOR YOUR ASSISTANCE" was received in one of Scamdex's honeypot email accounts on Wed, 17 May 2006 07:37:44 -0700 and has been classified as a Advance Fee Fraud/419 Scam Email. The sender shows as "David Jr Bright Edward" <>, although that address was probably spoofed. We recommend that you do not attempt to contact any persons or organizations referenced in this email, as you may expose yourself to scammers and, at the very least, you will be added to their email address lists for spam purposes.

Since you’re here …
we have a small favour to ask. More people are visting Scamdex and Scamalot than ever but advertising revenues are falling fast and we have no 'product' to sell. And unlike many informational websites, we haven’t put up a paywall or membership barrier – we want to keep our site as open as we can. So you can see why we need to ask for your help. Scamdex/Scamalot websites takes a lot of time, money and hard work to keep running. We do this because we hate to see our fellow humans getting scammed out of their hard-earned money by low-lives.
Consider switching off your AdBlocker (if you use one) or contributing directly by one of the links below. Thank you for reading!
fro 2016 to 2019 2016 2017 2018 2019
fro 2016 to 2019 2016 2017 2018 2019