You are viewing an Email identified as a Scam, It has the Subject "HOW ARE YOU?." and it was received in one of Scamdex's honeypot email accounts on Sat, 08 Aug 2015 10:24:50 -0700 and has been classified as a Advance Fee Fraud/419 Scam. The sender was "Finance"<firstname.lastname@example.org>, although that address was probably spoofed. It is recommended that you do not attempt to contact any persons or organizations referenced in this email, as you will expose yourself to scammers and, at the very least, you will be added to their email address lists for spam purposes.
Dear, My name is Mr. Frank Humu a high placed official working with Department of (Finance & Economic Affairs) in Johannesburg South Africa. I decided to reach you directly to solicit for your assistance and guidelines in making a business investment and transfer of US$14,600,000.00(Fourteen Million Six Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) to your country. Please I must plead for your confidence in this transaction. I and a colleague of mine are currently in need of a silent foreign partner whose identity we can use to transfer this sum of money. But at this moment, I am constrained to issue more details about this profitable business until I get your response by email, please if you can take out a moment of your very busy schedule today to respond back to my private email below for more details and include your private telephone number for easier and faster communication with you. This fund accrued legitimately to us as commission from foreign contracts, through our private connections. The fund is presently waiting to be remitted from the bank here in South Africa to any overseas beneficiary confirmed by us as associate/receiver. By virtue of our positions as civil servants in my country, we cannot acquire this money in our names. Because as high placed civil servants, we are not allowed by the civil service code of conduct to own or operate bank accounts outside of our shores. On the other hand, it is not safe for us to keep the money here due to unstable political environment. My colleague has mandated me as a matter of trust to look for an overseas silent partner who could work with us to facilitate transfer of this fund for our mutual benefit, hence the reason for this email, My proposal is that after you receive the funds, it would be shared as follows: 25% to you as commission for your co-operation and assistance in facilitating the transfer, while the remaining 75% belongs to me and two colleague. You will be free to take out your commission immediately after the money hits your account in your country. Since our objective is to invest the money in a foreign country, it would be appreciated if you could also help us with advices and direction on investing into profitable ventures in your country. However, this is optional, and if it is not convenient for you to further assist us with investing the money, we can end our cooperation after you make available to me our part of the money. The transaction, although discreet, is legitimate and the money will be transferred successfully with all necessary back-up official documents showing the legitimate source/origin of fund. The transfer will be effected within a period not longer than two weeks as soon as we reach an agreement and you furnish me with a suitable response indicating your interest for processing the transfer. I plead with you on one issue, whether you are interested or not, kindly do not expose this information to any one else. I confirm that the transaction is legitimate and without any risks either to us or yourself. Please, give me your response immediately by returning this mail through my alternative email address. (email@example.com) Yours Faithfully, Mr. Frank Humu Email: firstname.lastname@example.org