A Scam Email with the Subject "FUNDS PACKAGE DELIVERY" was received in one of Scamdex's honeypot email accounts on Sun, 09 Nov 2014 19:06:47 -0800 and has been classified as a Advance Fee Fraud/419 Scam. The sender was "Mr.David Chris"<email@example.com>, although it may have been spoofed.
Attn: My Friend, My Name is Mr.David Chris,i am the Director Inspection Unit, United Nations Inspection Agent. We are currently in Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta International Airport, Georgia, United States for official inspection while i discovered an abandoned shipment from UK via Diplomat with your email address tagged on it, when i personally scanned it, it revealed an undisclosed sum of money in a Metallic Trunk Boxes weighing approximately 65kg each. On my assumption, each of the 3 boxes will contain more than $4 Million or above in each. On further investigation, i discovered that the consignment was abandoned due to wrong declaration of the content by the diplomat because he does not know the content of the boxes. Now i want to strike a deal with you, in your acceptance i will precede on this. I have the capacity to secure the release of your funds consignment with my status as a United Nations\Inspection Agent. You will give me 40% of the amount in the consignment and you take the remaining 60% when it cleared and delivered to you. I will arrange for the boxes to be moved out of this Airport to your address, once we are through I will deploy the services of a secured shipping agent geared to provide the security it needs to your doorstep. I can get everything conclude within 24 to 48 hours and proceed to your address for delivery. The funds can be transfer through bank account or diplomat means. Reconfirm your current address to avoid wrong delivery. Full Name: Address: Phone Number: I wait for the details for me to proceed with the clearance immediately. Write me on this email: firstname.lastname@example.org Signed, Mr.David Chris Director Inspection Unit United Nations Inspection Agent. Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta International Airport. Unicef Atlanta - 1447 Peachtree St NE Atlanta,GA.USA.