You are viewing an Email identified as a Scam, It has the Subject "FUND FOR CHARITY WORK IN YOUR COUNTRY" and it was received in one of Scamdex's honeypot email accounts on Sun, 31 Aug 2014 21:34:08 -0700 and has been classified as a Advance Fee Fraud/419 Scam. The sender was "KATE AZEER"<email@example.com>, although that address was probably spoofed. It is recommended that you do not attempt to contact any persons or organizations referenced in this email, as you will expose yourself to scammers and, at the very least, you will be added to their email address lists for spam purposes.
Calvary greetings to you in the name of Almighty God. I am Mrs Kate Azeer,i am from Coventry in the United Kingdom. I am a widow to the Late Dr Raymond Azeer,the former ambassador of Ghana to Libya. We own Treasure Art Inc and Treasure Crude Oil Marketers, we are very wealthy we have a lot of properties including Shares and houses. I am 62 years old a Christian and my late husband was a muslim and we where living very good. I am suffering from cancer of the Pelvic my condition is serious, according to my doctor it is quite obvious that I may not survive the sickness.
My late husband and my only son died in the crash of Swiss air Flight 111 on the 2, of September 1998. After the death of my husband I made up my mind to do the work of God as a missionary. I sold all my husband's properties and shares to enable me raise some money to continue my mission. I raised the sum of 8.5 Million Dollars which I deposited in a security and finance Company in Accra, Ghana. Now that my sickness has gone to this stage, I am scared and I want the fund to be used for the work of God all over the world.
I have prayed to God to direct me to an honest person who will receive this fund and utilize it for things that will glorify the name of God, after my prayers, I decided to searched the Internet and i was divinely directed by God to your profile,I decided to contact you to receive the fund. This is on the condition that you will take only 20% of the fund for while you will distribute the remaining 80% to charity organizations in your community.
I can not predict what will be my fate by the time the funds will be transferred into your account, but you should please ensure that the fund is used as I have described above.
I await your urgent reply on my private email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Mrs. Kate Azeer