A Scam Email with the Subject "Request for Business Relationship" was received in one of Scamdex's honeypot email accounts on Thu, 21 Aug 2014 05:09:00 -0700 and has been classified as a Advance Fee Fraud/419 Scam. The sender was firstname.lastname@example.org, although it may have been spoofed.
Dear Sir/Madam, Request for Business Relationship I write to inform you of our desire to purchase and invest in real estates business in your country on behalf of the Director of Contracts and Finance Allocations of the federal Ministry of Works and Housing of my country. We have made the necessary inquiries, and we have been informed that Green energy projects and real estates business is very much available and can be obtained without any risk in your country. Hence our desire to have an overseas agent is very important. I have therefore been directed to inquire if you would agree to act as our oversea agent in order to actualize this transaction. I will arrange all payment of any expenses upfront to you to enable us make it happen. You shall be entitled to 20% (i.e. US$7Million) of this fund for your envisaged efforts and assistance rendered and the remaining 80% (US$28Million) would be for us. This proposal is strictly confidential, free from any form of risk and does not depend on any particular field of trade to execute. The line of business of yourself/company is not a hindrance to the successful execution of this transaction. It however requires your adequate participation and support to enable its accomplishment on schedule. Your quick and favorable response to proceed the procurement of the documents in your name will be highly appreciated. Thank you. Sincerely yours, Best Regards. Mr. Maxwell Nana Hussain Barclays wealth Management Barclays Private Banking Dept.