The Scamdex Scam Email Archive - Advance Fee Fraud/419 o

Subject:  Top Urgent Please
From:  "Boa Staff Bank" <boa_staff@hotmail.fr>
Date:  Wed, 18 Apr 2007 14:05:38 -0700

A Scam Email with the Subject "Top Urgent Please" was received in one of Scamdex's honeypot email accounts on Wed, 18 Apr 2007 14:05:38 -0700 and has been classified as a Advance Fee Fraud/419 Scam. The sender was "Boa Staff Bank" <boa_staff@hotmail.fr>, although it may have been spoofed.


FROM THE DESK OF JOSSEF KHABAI,
AUDITING AND ACCOUNTING DEPARTMENT,
BANK OF AFRICA ( B.O.A )
OUAGADOUGOU. BURKINA FASO.

  DEAREST FRIEND,

I AM THE SENIOR OFFICER INCHARGE OF AUDITING AND ACCOUNTING UNIT OF THE BANK OF AFRICA ( B.O.A ) HERE IN OUAGADOUGOU, BURKINA FASO. IN MY DEPARTMENT, WE HAVE JUST DISCOVERED AN ABANDONED SUM OF $10.6 MILLION USD ( TEN MILLION, SIX HUNDERD THOUSAND UNITD STATE DOLLARS ) IN AN ACCOUNT THAT BELONGS TO ONE OF OUR FOREIGN CUSTOMER ( LATE Mr.ABDUL REHMAN AFZAL, AN AFGHANI) WHO DIED ALONG WITH HIS ENTIRE FAMILY IN AN AMERICAN BOMB ATTACK ON THE CITY OF KANDAHAR, AFGHANISTAN IN THE YEAR 2001. EVER SINCE WE GOT THIS INFORMATION ABOUT HIS DEATH, THE BANK HAVE BEEN EXPECTING ANY OF HIS NEXT OF KIN TO COME OVER AND CLAIM THIS MONEY, BUT NO BODY HAS SHOWN UP EVEN TILL NOW. THIS IS SIMPLY BECAUSE THE BANK CAN NOT RELEASE THIS FUND UNLESS SOMEBODY APPLIES FOR IT AS NEXT OF KIN OR RELATION TO THIS BANK DECEASED CUSTOMER, AS INDICATED IN OUR BANKING GUIDLINGS AND LAWS BUT UNFORTUNATLY WE LEARNT THAT ALL HIS SUPPOSED NEXT OF KIN OR RELATION DIED ALONGSIDE WITH HIM AT THE AMERICAN BOMB ATTACK LEAVING NOBODY BEHIND THAT MIGHT MAKE THIS CLAIM. IT IS THEREFORE UPON THIS DISCOVERY THAT I NOW DECIDED TO CONTACT YOU AND PRESENT YOU BEFORE THE BANK, BY MAKING THIS BUSINESS PROPOSAL TO YOU, SO THAT THIS FUND CAN BE RELEASED TO YOU AS THE NEXT OF KIN OR RELATION TO THIS DECEASED CUSTOMER FOR THE SAFETY AND SUBSEQUENT DISBURSEMENT INTO YOUR OWN BANK ACCOUNT, SINCE NOBODY IS COMING FOR IT AND WE DO NOT WANT THIS MONEY TO GO INTO THE BANK TREASURY AS UNCLAIMED BILL. NOW, THE BANKING LAW AND GUIDLINE HERE STIPULATE THAT IF SUCH MONEY REMAINED UNCLAIMED AFTER SEVEN YEARS,THE MONEY WILL BE TRANSFER INTO THE BANK'S TREASURY AS UNCLAIMED FUND. PLEASE THE REQUEST OF FOREIGNER AS NEXT OF KIN IN THIS BUSINESS IS SERIOUSLY OCCASSIONED BY THE FACT THAT THE COSTUMER WAS A FOREIGNER, AND A BURKINABE CAN NOT STAND AS NEXT OF KIN TO A FOREIGNER HERE. MY GOOD FRIEND, I CAN AGREE THAT 40% OF THIS MONEY WILL BE FOR YOU AS A RESPECT TO THE PROVISION OF A FORIEGN ACCOUNT, WHILE THE REMAINING 60% WOULD BE FOR ME, THEREAFTER, I WILL BE VISITING YOU IN YOUR COUNTRY FOR THE DISBURSEMENT ACCORDING TO THE PERCENTAGE INDICATED. THEREFORE,TO ENABLE THE IMMEDIATE RELEASE AND TRANSFER OF THIS SAID FUND TO YOU AS ARRANGED, YOU MUST APPLY FRIST TO THE BANK AS RELATION OR NEXT OF KIN TO THE DECEASED CUSTOMER WITH A TEXT OF APPLICATION FORM, THAT I WILL PREPAR AND THEN SEND TO YOU WHEN I HEAR FROM, WHICH YOU WILL FILL AND SEND TO BANK FOR APPROVAL TO YOU. PLEASE, I WILL ALSO LIKE YOU TO SEND ME YOUR PRIVATE TELEPHONE NUMBER AND YOUR FAX NUMBER FOR EASY AND EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION AND LOCATION WHEREIN THE MONEY WILL BE REMITTED TO YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. SO UPON THE RECEPIT OF YOUR REPLY, I WILL SEND YOU THE TEXT OF APPLICATION BY EMAIL TO FILL IN YOUR BANKING INFORMATION AND APPY DIRECTLY AND OFFICIALLY TO THE BANK FOR APPROVAL AS THE NEXT OF KIN TO YOU. KINDLY NOTE VERY WELL THAT THIS BUSINESS TRANSACTION IS LEGAL, HITCH-FREE AND 100% SUCCESFUL. YOU SHOULD NOT ENTERTAIN ANY ATOM OF FEAR AS ALL THE REQUIRED ARRANGEMENTS HAVE BEEN PREFECTLY MADE BY ME FOR THE RELEASE AND TRANSFER OF THIS FUND TO YOU. THEREFORE, YOU SHOULD PLEASE CONTACT ME IMMEDIATELY AS SOON AS YOU RECEIVE THIS MAIL FOR US TO COMMENCE WITHOUT ANY DELAY.

YOURS SINCERLY,
DR.JOSSEF KHABAI.
( 226-78-83-59-49 )

_________________________________________________________________
Personnalisez votre Messenger avec Live.com http://www.windowslive.fr/livecom/