The Scamdex Scam Email Archive - Advance Fee Fraud/419 o

From:  saraha gafelo <>
Date:  Thu, 23 Aug 2007 09:08:31 -0700

A Scam Email with the Subject "UNGENT ASSISTANCE PLEASE" was received in one of Scamdex's honeypot email accounts on Thu, 23 Aug 2007 09:08:31 -0700 and has been classified as a Advance Fee Fraud/419 Scam. The sender was saraha gafelo <>, although it may have been spoofed.

                REMITTANCE OF $15.2 MILLION USD


I am Dr saraha gafelo I work with the African development bank (A.D.B) in Burkina Faso republic. it is my wish to solicit your assistance in a business transaction that will be of benefit to you and I. during our investigation and auditing in our bank for the end of the year 2006, my department came across a very huge sum of money belonging to a deceased customer of the bank who died along with his entire family on 26th of December 2003, in a plane crash disaster In Cotonou Benin republic.
Although, I personally kept this information secret within myself to enable the whole plans and idea to be profitable and successful during the time of execution, the side amount was $15.2m (fifteen million, two hundred thousand united states dollars).as it may interest you to know, I am writing, following your address which I got through international network information when I was searching for a sure email contact.
I believed that you are capable and reliable to champion this business opportunity.
Meanwhile all the whole arrangement to put claim over this fund as the benefice next of kin to the deceased, get the required approval and transfer this money to your account if you indicate your interest has been made.
In fact I could have done this deal alone but because of my position in this country as a banker, we are not allowed to operate a foreign account and would eventually raise an eye brow on my side during the time of transfer because I working with this bank. this is the actual reason why it will require a second party or fellow who will forward claims as the next of kin to the bank and also present a foreign account where he will need the money to be re-transferred ,into on his requests it may be, after due verification and clarification by bank officials.

I will not fail to inform you that this transaction is 100%risk free. On smooth conclusion of this transaction, you will be entitled to 40% of the total sum as gratification while the remaining 60% will be for me and my family. Please you have been advised to keep this business as a secret between you and me for I am still in service and intend to retire from service after I conclude this deal with you. As soon as you confirm to me your willingness to assist me in this business I will send to you the deceased bank account information’s and application which you will apply to the bank for onward transfer of this fund to your account.
 I will be monitoring the whole situation here in the bank until you confirm the money in your account and I will have to travel to your country for subsequent sharing of the fund according to the percentages previously indicated and for further investment also there in your country or any other place that will be good for me or any other country you may advice us to invest in. all other necessary information will be sent to you when I hear from you. I suggest you can get back to me as soon as possible stating you’re wish for more clarification visit the website entire family on 26th December 2003 plane crash.

Yours Sincerely
saraha gafelo 

Make every IM count. Download Windows Live Messenger and join the i’m Initiative now. It’s free.   Make it count!

Since you’re here …
we have a small favour to ask. More people are visting Scamdex and Scamalot than ever but advertising revenues are falling fast and we have no 'product' to sell. And unlike many informational websites, we haven’t put up a paywall or membership barrier – we want to keep our site as open as we can. So you can see why we need to ask for your help. Scamdex/Scamalot websites takes a lot of time, money and hard work to keep running. We do this because we hate to see our fellow humans getting scammed out of their hard-earned money by low-lives.
Consider switching off your AdBlocker (if you use one) or contributing directly by one of the links below. Thank you for reading!
fro 2016 to 2017 2016 2017
fro 2016 to 2017 2016 2017