Firm: Procurement and Logistics Service
Vacancy Title: Supply Chain Manager
Employment Status: Full Time and Part Time
Wage Range: $53,600.00-74,900.00 plus conformable with experience
Relocation Offered: No
About the Firm:
The company is a first-class distributor of electronics, and other household devices. The company provides quality goods; highly trained agents; and client support to accommodate all business operations.
About the Job:
The position is a decisive link between the manufacturer that produce the items and the eventual markets where they are sold. The position is an integral part of company functions by ensuring that suitable equipment are available through gathering information about products' batches, costs, and suppliers.
Basic Job responsibilities:
- Ensure excellent customer service to existing clients and forthcoming customers as well.
- Initiate alternate sourcing ; cost savings technologies; bids improvement.
- Fulfill regular requests for items tracing.
- Handle the assignments coverage and orders delivering steps; audit packing lists.
- Go to vendor locations to acknowledge commodity classification, gather feedback, and explore data with the team.
- Afford delivery reports, and present-day efficiency reports. Complete costs reporting, stores receipts.
- Communicate timely with overseas agents and domestic vendors.
- Perceive the corporate procedures.
- Organized, coachable person who takes pleasure building relationships.
- Good written, communication, presentation skills.
- Strong attention to detail in purchasing procedures, methods of shipping and handling.
- Have to be able to simply assimilate assignment description and build solutions to get business needs.
- Ability to complete tasks and meet deadlines in a fast-paced process.
- Efficient work habits without coordination.
- Strong computer skills, including knowledge of MS Office.
- Must be a Legal U.S. Person.
While no specific purchasing experience is needed, prior work background in marketing will be helpful. The one month training program will give you the knowledge to help you be employed.
To get an application, you should respond back to this e-mail and might add resume with brief cover letter including base pay value.
Please do not contact unless you are 21 years.
Please do not reply if you are not a U.S. Person.