Firm: Procurement and Trading Company
Position Title: Senior Buyer
Employment Type: Full-Time and Part-Time
Base Pay: USD48,000.00-70,800.00 plus conformable with experience
Relocation Necessary: No
If you are a degreed, energetic, subtle, driven candidate who wants to join a progressive business, please apply!
Procurement and Trading Company is employing a full and part time managers to assist their growing solid and friendly team.
In brief summary, you will be responsible to rise the company earning capacity. The role involves liaising with clients and managing processes in a fast paced environment, reacting to consumers. specifications quickly and skillfully. Responsibilities will entail research of new clients, mutual budget analysis, and general customer service duties throughout the region. This vacancy will be responsible for administrating the process of collaborating with the appropriate stakeholders and developing the Procurement business processes, and defining the functions and duties associated with the Sourcing and Procurement processes.
This position coordinates the purchase and distribution of materials, components, outfit for the firm by performing the following primary obligations:
- Supervise bids and request for awards
- Build relationships with stores for the purchase of services for company's projects
- Check out and report on vendor on-time shipping; consulting through any questions that could impact the company's service and solving concerns as required
- Communicate with procurement planning staff to evaluate customer orders versus available items to provide a monthly ship plan and keep on-time delivery
- Collaborate with several other departments to manage product promotions
Experience & Skills:
- Ability to manage multiple orders and work well under general supervision and other tensity
- Ability to be successful in summarizing information and trends
- Ability to work in an extremely fast paced environment
- Good attention to detail in purchasing principles, methods of portage and handling
- Good analytical skills
- Good service orientation to internal and external vendors
- Extensive knowledge of computer, cell phone, Fax and printer
The person is required to have a Valid Driver's license.
Get more details, you should respond back to current email and might provide resume with brief cover letter including wage value.
Please do not apply unless you are 21 years.
Please do not reply if you are not a U.S. Citizen.