Firm: International Products and Trading
Job Title: Purchasing Manager/Supply Chain Manager/Procurement Manager/Supply Chain Agent/Merchandise Manager/Senior Purchasing Manager/Purchasing Specialist
Employment Status: Full- and Part- time
Wage Range: USD38,000.00-68,800 plus. Corresponding with experience.
Profession: Business Services, Logistics, Retail, Sales
Relocation Offered: No
Location: NJ, NY, CT, RI, MA. You are free to respond if you are interested, but your state is not specified.
Please do not contact unless you are 21 aged.
Please do not contact if you are not a USA Lawful Permanent Resident.
International Products and Trading is expanding and so is their need for talented new team member. The company is looking a dynamic and detail-oriented persons to improve business to business commerce methods for a special range of customer service. The company needs your desire to develop your knowledge into assets of business.
The company goal is to provide our customers with a unforgettable shopping experience, associated with unique retail purchase possibility!
Responsibilities & Main Duties:
- Competent analyze the merchandize mix and bid model to indicate a correct total assortment cost.
- Record a working knowledge of the buying function, items selection, merchandise planning.
- Purchases highly inconstant quantities of products. Detect sources of supply, evaluate store potential, consider price and complete orders to meet costumers' needs.
- Settle problems requiring assistance relating to shipping and delivery with vendors.
- Direct purchase orders to concur with schedule requirements.
- Travel to vendor locations to verify product assortment, gather feedback, and analyze facts with the team.
- Rare attending trade shows.
- Analyze key items and develop effective marketing strategies.
- Facilitate coordination of availability of goods for promotion.
What you need for this position:
As a company's representative, you must be equally capable with store negotiations as you are with data analysis. You have to work with no problem separately and as a team player. You must also have strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills. Another requirements are:
- Proven ability to negotiate with vendors.
- Strong financial insight with wide abilities in Forecasting and Budgeting.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Effective work habits without supervision.
- Must be able to fulfill tasks efficiently.
- Self motivator with a capability to meet or exceed company requirements.
The candidate is required to keep a Valid Driver's license. Moreover to your proven skills you must be able to demonstrate an ability to facilitate others.
If you are interested, would like to be considered or you want to get more details please reply to this email and indicate your attention.
Daily News: Judge: Religious Pharmacists, Pharmacies Can Refuse to Dispense Emergency .