The Scamdex Scam Email Archive - Advance Fee Fraud/419 o

Subject:  Dear Friend
From:  "England"<>
Date:  Thu, 12 Jan 2012 18:20:29 -0800

A Scam Email with the Subject "Dear Friend" was received in one of Scamdex's honeypot email accounts on Thu, 12 Jan 2012 18:20:29 -0800 and has been classified as a Advance Fee Fraud/419 Scam. The sender was "England"<>, although it may have been spoofed.

Dear Friend
I hope my e-mail meets you well. I am in need of your assistance. My name is John England of the 
Engineering Unit of the US Military here in Baghdad Iraq; we have about $10 Million US dollars that 
we moved out of the country in two digital boxes. My partners and I need a good partner out there, 
someone we can trust to receive the funds on our behalf. This money is part of the crude-oil money 
that we discovered in Baghdad and note that this money is 100% legal and risk free.

This money has already been moved out of Iraq through a Diplomatic Courier Service as a Family 
Treasures to a secured security and finance company abroad,  The important thing is; Can We Trust 
you once the funds gets to you, you will take out 30% as your share and keep the remaining 70% for 

Your own part of this deal is to find a safe place where the funds can be sent to, ours is sending 
it to you safely. Just to let you know that this is real, kindly open the link below and read the 
BBC news by yourself.

If you are interested I will furnish you with more Details upon receipt of your response. But I can 
assure you that the whole process is simple and we must keep a low profile at all times.
I look forward to your reply and co-operation.Please reply back with this email address 
John England

Since you’re here …
we have a small favour to ask. More people are visting Scamdex and Scamalot than ever but advertising revenues are falling fast and we have no 'product' to sell. And unlike many informational websites, we haven’t put up a paywall or membership barrier – we want to keep our site as open as we can. So you can see why we need to ask for your help. Scamdex/Scamalot websites takes a lot of time, money and hard work to keep running. We do this because we hate to see our fellow humans getting scammed out of their hard-earned money by low-lives.
Consider switching off your AdBlocker (if you use one) or contributing directly by one of the links below. Thank you for reading!
fro 2016 to 2018 2016 2017 2018
fro 2016 to 2018 2016 2017 2018