Do you buy pharmaceuticals online? The US NMA was specifically established to protect the consumer. Our experts check every online shop for bogus medicines. The blacklist of unreliable or simply fraud shops is updated every week. We strongly recommend to visit our site before buying any medical products online. visit us
Our site http://www.us-nma.com/
The common ways of online cheating are:
- delivery of low quality or fraud products.
- an enormous delay (up to 2-3 months) in delivery of products.
- shops obtain all the credit cards numbers and other credit information and then simply send nothing.
- shops sell unlicensed products they know nothing or very little about.
- shops themselves don't have a license to sell the pharmaceuticals.
Please check our blacklist of unreliable and fraud shops before buying any medical products online!!! Protect your family and yourself.
With all due respect and care.
The US NMA.
What Is This?This Email with the Subject "The United States National Medical Association" was received in one of Scamdex's honeypot email accounts on Wed, 04 Jul 2007 20:00:13 -0700 and has been classified as a Generic Scam Email. The sender shows as US NMA <firstname.lastname@example.org>, although that address was probably spoofed. We recommend that you do not attempt to contact any persons or organizations referenced in this email, as you may expose yourself to scammers and, at the very least, you will be added to their email address lists for spam purposes.