A Scam Email with the Subject "Scam Email Submission" was received in one of Scamdex's honeypot email accounts on Mon, 25 Dec 2006 18:10:30 -0800 and has been classified as a Generic Scam. The sender was Gerardk50@aol.com, although it may have been spoofed.
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/PRIZE AWARD DEPARTMENT,
10 CAMELOT CLOSE THAMESMEAD LONDON E28 0ES UK
REF: XYL /26510460037/06
(Our office hours are Monday to Friday, 10:00am-5:30pm)
AWARD NOTIFICATION; FINAL NOTICE (#378)
We happily announce to you the Yearly Draw Result of the GRAND PRIME LOTTERY,THE UNITED KINGDOM/ INTERNATIONAL held in the United Kingdom Yearly. Your participation for this Online Lottery was selected from your e-mail domain and your e-mail luckily won a raffle ticket that entered you for the yearly draw held at the Headquaters today.Your e-mail address attached to ticket #378 with lucky numbers 43-10-42-37-10-43 on a Public Raffle Draw eventually won you to this DECEMBER 2006 DRAW REF: XYL/26510460037/06 MEGA MEDIUM JACKPOT.You have therefore been approved to legally claim a total sum of $6,000,000 (Six Million United States Dollars)To file for your claim, please forward the following information(s) below ;
(i) FULL NAMES.
(ii) RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS, CITY, STATE AND COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE.
(iii) AGE, SEX AND MARITAL STATUS.
(iv) DIRECT PHONE NUMBER/ FAX NUMBER
(vi) EMAIL ADDRESS
To begin your claim, Please contact our International claim agent via below email contact with the above information
Mr John M Mall
NOTICE: Verification claims with error or any information(s) missing above for payment will be dishonoured and disqualified as abuse to our Policy Terms and Services.We are fully aware of Scams and Fraudulent acts by Lottery Organisations and Winners all over the World, you are seriuosly warned not to be a part of it. Note that the BRITISH WINNINGS do not participate in such practices and is highly against Internet Scams/Fraud.This is in accordance with section 13
(1) (n) of the National Gambling Act as adopted in 1993 and amended on 3rd July 1996 by the constitutional assembly. This is to protect winners and to avoid misappropriation of funds. Congratulations once more from all members and staffs of this program.
Copyright © 2006 GRAND PRIME LOTTERY,THE UNITED KINGDOM Inc
PROCEEDURES / RIGHTS AND PRECAUTIONS.
1. Contact the International claim agent with all your claims requirements well filled.
2. Payments are made in $6,000,000 (Six Million United States Dollars)
4. Read carefully and contact the necessary office. International claim agent
5. The right to your personal information. Do not give out your personal Credit card information to anyone.
6. Any mail received of such should be reported to the claims Administrator above. This will help fight scam.
7. Your claims administrator, has the due right to disqualify you for misconduct
8. Do not reply this mail, please, contact your International claim agent by email ok.
9.All prizes should be claimed on or before 14 days (Two Weeks weeks) after anouncement.
NB;Please contact our International claim agent via below email contact with the above information
Mr John M Mall
GOVERNMENT ACCREDITED LICENSED!!!.
BRITISH ONLINE INTERNATIONAL LOTTERY
IS REGISTERED UNDER THE DATA PROTECTION ACT OF; (Registration Z720633X).
GRAND PRIME/PRIZE AWARD DEPARTMENT
I replied with my info Already, Could please advice me on what I should do? Gerard