The Scamdex Scam Email Archive - Generic o

Subject:  YOUR URGENT REPLY IS NEEDED
From:  "Emma. Akin" <emakn2011@voila.fr>
Date:  Fri, 16 Sep 2011 01:40:18 -0700

A Scam Email with the Subject "YOUR URGENT REPLY IS NEEDED" was received in one of Scamdex's honeypot email accounts on Fri, 16 Sep 2011 01:40:18 -0700 and has been classified as a Generic Scam. The sender was "Emma. Akin" <emakn2011@voila.fr>, although it may have been spoofed.






Attached Message
Dear       Friend

I sincerely ask for forgiveness; I know this may seem like a       complete=
 intrusion to your privacy but right about now this is my option       of c=
ommunication. This mail might come to you as a surprise and the       tempt=
ation to ignore it as unserious could come into your mind; but please      =
 consider it as a divine wish and accept it with a deep sense of       humi=
lity.

I am aware that this is certainly an unconventional       approach to start=
ing a relationship. I am (Emmanuel .O. Akin), the       personal account of=
ficer to the late Lebanese man, the deceased customer       who has an acco=
unt in our banks here in Ouagadougou Burkina Faso. The fund       has been =
lying in a suspense account without anybody coming to put claim       over =
the money since the death of account owner who was involved in the       De=
cember 25th=A0 2003 Benin plane crash at Benin Republic.

My       contact for you is to assist me transfer the fund ($10.600,000.00 =
USD) Ten       Million Six Hundred Thousand United State Dollars from a Coo=
perate Bank       here in Burkina Faso to an overseas account. First, I mus=
t solicit your       strictest confidence in this transaction. This is by v=
irtue of its nature       as being utterly confidential. I am sure and have=
 confidence of your       ability and reliability to prosecute a transactio=
n of this great       magnitude. I solicit your assistance to enable us tra=
nsfer the said amount       into your safe account for onward investment.

You can either       provide us with an existing account or to setup a new =
Bank account       immediately to receive this money, even an empty account=
 can serve to       receive this money, as long as you will remain honest t=
o me till the end       of this important business trusting in you and beli=
eving that you will       never let me down either now or in future because=
 this business is my       life. The owner of this account is a foreigner a=
nd no other person knows       about this account or anything concerning it=
, the account has no other       beneficiary, As a matter of fact, I have d=
ecided to transfer this fund       abroad for investment and also to use my=
 own share of the fund to take my       wife to abroad for liver damage tre=
atment. Your assistance as a foreigner       is necessary because the manag=
ement of the bank will welcome any foreigner       who has correct informat=
ion to this account which I will give to you       immediately, if
 you are interested to do this business with me. There is       no risk in =
this business. With my position here in the bank the money can       be tra=
nsferred to any account you can provide with assurance that this       mone=
y will be intact pending our physical arrival in your country for       sha=
ring upon successful transfer without any disappointment from your       si=
de.

I am only contacting you as a foreigner because this money       cannot be =
approved to a local person here, but can only be approved to any       fore=
igner who has the correct information of the account, at the       conclusi=
on of the transfer you will take 40%, and the remaining 60% will       be f=
or me. As soon as I hear from you and upon your strong assurance that      =
 you will not let me down once the fund goes into your account I will then =
      send you the more details about the transaction immediately for more =
      understanding, If you are interested, please forward the following   =
    information as below:

{1} Your       Name,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

{2} your Telephone       No,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

{3} Your Occupation,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

{4} Your       Country,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

{5}Your Age,,,,,,,,,,,

Reply to       this email address emakin29@tlen.pl

BEST REGARDS

Mr. Emmanuel   Akin
--0-393673527-1316162415=:85703
Content-Type: text/html; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<table cellspacing=3D"0" cellpadding=3D"0" border=3D"0" ><tr><td valign=3D"=
top" style=3D"font: inherit;"><br><br><br>From Emma. Akin<br>The Auditing A=
nd Accounting       Manager<br>Bank Of Africa (BOA)<br>Ouagadougou-Burkina =
Faso.<br><br>Dear       Friend<br><br>I sincerely ask for forgiveness; I kn=
ow this may seem like a       complete intrusion to your privacy but right =
about now this is my option       of communication. This mail might come to=
 you as a surprise and the       temptation to ignore it as unserious could=
 come into your mind; but please       consider it as a divine wish and acc=
ept it with a deep sense of       humility.<br><br>I am aware that this is =
certainly an unconventional       approach to starting a relationship. I am=
 (Emmanuel .O. Akin), the       personal account officer to the late Lebane=
se man, the deceased customer       who has an account in our banks here in=
 Ouagadougou Burkina Faso. The fund       has been lying in a suspense acco=
unt
 without anybody coming to put claim       over the money since the death o=
f account owner who was involved in the       December 25th&nbsp; 2003 Beni=
n plane crash at Benin Republic.<br><br>My       contact for you is to assi=
st me transfer the fund ($10.600,000.00 USD) Ten       Million Six Hundred =
Thousand United State Dollars from a Cooperate Bank       here in Burkina F=
aso to an overseas account. First, I must solicit your       strictest conf=
idence in this transaction. This is by virtue of its nature       as being =
utterly confidential. I am sure and have confidence of your       ability a=
nd reliability to prosecute a transaction of this great       magnitude. I =
solicit your assistance to enable us transfer the said amount       into yo=
ur safe account for onward investment.<br><br>You can either       provide =
us with an existing account or to setup a new Bank account       immediatel=
y to receive this money, even an empty account can serve to     =20
 receive this money, as long as you will remain honest to me till the end  =
     of this important business trusting in you and believing that you will=
       never let me down either now or in future because this business is m=
y       life. The owner of this account is a foreigner and no other person =
knows       about this account or anything concerning it, the account has n=
o other       beneficiary, As a matter of fact, I have decided to transfer =
this fund       abroad for investment and also to use my own share of the f=
und to take my       wife to abroad for liver damage treatment. Your assist=
ance as a foreigner       is necessary because the management of the bank w=
ill welcome any foreigner       who has correct information to this account=
 which I will give to you       immediately, if you are interested to do th=
is business with me. There is       no risk in this business. With my posit=
ion here in the bank the money can       be transferred to any
 account you can provide with assurance that this       money will be intac=
t pending our physical arrival in your country for       sharing upon succe=
ssful transfer without any disappointment from your       side.<br><br>I am=
 only contacting you as a foreigner because this money       cannot be appr=
oved to a local person here, but can only be approved to any       foreigne=
r who has the correct information of the account, at the       conclusion o=
f the transfer you will take 40%, and the remaining 60% will       be for m=
e. As soon as I hear from you and upon your strong assurance that       you=
 will not let me down once the fund goes into your account I will then     =
  send you the more details about the transaction immediately for more     =
  understanding, If you are interested, please forward the following       =
information as below:<br><br>{1} Your       Name,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,<br>=
<br>{2} your Telephone       No,,,,,,,,,,,,,,<br><br>{3} Your
 Occupation,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,<br><br>{4} Your       Country,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,<=
br><br>{5}Your Age,,,,,,,,,,,<br><br>Reply to       this email address <spa=
n class=3D"contextentry"><span style=3D"font-size:12.0pt;"><a rel=3D"nofoll=
ow" target=3D"_blank" href=3D"mailto:emakin@voila.fr";>emakin29@tlen.pl</a><=
/span></span><br><br>BEST REGARDS<br><br>Mr. Emmanuel   Akin</td></tr></tab=
le>
--0-393673527-1316162415=:85703--

Since you’re here …
we have a small favour to ask. More people are visting Scamdex and Scamalot than ever but advertising revenues are falling fast and we have no 'product' to sell. And unlike many informational websites, we haven’t put up a paywall or membership barrier – we want to keep our site as open as we can. So you can see why we need to ask for your help. Scamdex/Scamalot websites takes a lot of time, money and hard work to keep running. We do this because we hate to see our fellow humans getting scammed out of their hard-earned money by low-lives.
Consider switching off your AdBlocker (if you use one) or contributing directly by one of the links below. Thank you for reading!