The Scamdex Scam Email Archive

Subject:  From The Desk of Mr. Mosa Issa
From:  MR MOSA ISSA <>
Date:  Tue, 30 Aug 2011 17:03:34 -0700
Category:  Generic

You are viewing an Email identified as a Scam, It has the Subject "From The Desk of Mr. Mosa Issa" and it was received in one of Scamdex's honeypot email accounts on Tue, 30 Aug 2011 17:03:34 -0700 and has been classified as a Generic Scam. The sender was MR MOSA ISSA <>, although that address was probably spoofed. It is recommended that you do not attempt to contact any persons or organizations referenced in this email, as you will expose yourself to scammers and, at the very least, you will be added to their email address lists for spam purposes.

 From The Desk of Mr. Mosa Issa
The Auditing And Accounting Manager
United Bank For Africa (UBA).
Ouagadougou-Burkina Faso.

I am aware that this is certainly an unconventional approach to starting a relationship.
I am Mr. Mosa issa, the personal account officer of late Mr. Werner Karl who has
an account in one of our banks here in Burkina Faso .
The account was opened in 2004 and he died in 2009 without a written WILL and since
2009 nobody has operated on this account again,
hence the money has been floating and if I do not remit this money out urgently,
the Government of Burkina Faso will confisticate the funds for their personal use
which I personally don't want such incident to happen,
being that this is a great opportunity for me, I now contact you for assistance
to transfer the fund (euro 10.500.000 )Ten Million five Hundred Thousand euro from
a Cooperate Bank here in Burkina Faso to an overseas account. First,
I must solicit your strictest confidence in this transaction. This is by virtue of
its nature as being utterly confidential.  
I solicit your assistance to enable my bank transfer the said amount into your
safe account for onward investment.

As long as you will remain honest to me till the end of this important business trusting in
You and believing that you will never let me down either now or in future because this business is my life.
The owner of this account is a foreigner and no other person knows about this account
Or anything concerning it, the account has no other beneficiary and until his death he was
The manager of the company. My investigation through the National immigration department
& Ministries here proved to me as well that he was single as at the time of his entry into the
Republic of Burkina Faso. As a matter of fact, I have decided to transfer this fund abroad
for investment and also to use my own share of the fund to take my wife to abroad for liver damage
treatment. Your assistance as a foreigner is necessary because the management of the bank
will welcome any foreigner who has correct information to this account which I will give to
you immediately, if you are interested to do this business with me. There is no risk in this business.
With my position here in the bank the money can be transferred to any account you can provide with
assurance that this money will be intact pending our physical arrival in your country for sharing.
Upon successful transfer without any disappointment from your side, I am only contacting you as
a foreigner because this money cannot be approved to a local indigene here, but can only be approved
to any foreigner who has the correct information of the account, which I will provide for you.
 At the conclusion of the transfer you will take 40%, and the remaining 60% will be for me.
As soon as I hear from you and upon your strong assurance that you will not let me down
once the fund goes into your account I will then send you the Text of application form which you
will fill with your banking information and send to my bank here for immediate transfer of the fund to
 your account. If you are interested, please forward the following information as below:

{1} Your full Name and  address,
{2} Bank Name...
{3} Bank Address...
{4} Account No...
{5} Swift Code... {if any}
{6} Account Holder's Name: ..........
{7} Your telephone No
{8} your Occupation
{9} Your Valid ID
Best Regards,

Since you’re here …
we have a small favour to ask. More people are visting Scamdex and Scamalot than ever but advertising revenues are falling fast and we have no 'product' to sell. And unlike many informational websites, we haven’t put up a paywall or membership barrier – we want to keep our site as open as we can. So you can see why we need to ask for your help. Scamdex/Scamalot websites takes a lot of time, money and hard work to keep running. We do this because we hate to see our fellow humans getting scammed out of their hard-earned money by low-lives.
Consider switching off your AdBlocker (if you use one) or contributing directly by one of the links below. Thank you for reading!
fro 2016 to 2019 2016 2017 2018 2019
fro 2016 to 2019 2016 2017 2018 2019