A Scam Email with the Subject "SEE THE CONTENT OF MY WISH" was received in one of Scamdex's honeypot email accounts on Wed, 20 Jul 2011 14:15:45 -0700 and has been classified as a Advance Fee Fraud/419 Scam. The sender was mrskanya <firstname.lastname@example.org>, although it may have been spoofed.
My name is mrs Kanya Arthit,I have been surffering from ovarian cancer disease and the doctor says that i have just few days to leave.I am from Lamphun,Thailand but based in Burkina Faso,Africa since ten years ago as a business woman dealing with gold exportation,now that i am about to end the race like this,without any family members and no child.I have $1.8 Million US DOLLARS in Bank of Africa(BOA)Burkina Faso which i instructed the bank to give Confederation of African Philanthropist in Burkina Faso.But my mind is not at rest because i am writing this letter now through the help of my computer beside my sick bed.
I also have $2.8 Million US Dollars at Ecobank here in Burkina Faso and i have instructed the bank to transfer the money to the foreigner that will apply to the bank after i have gone that they should release the fund to him/her immediately,but you must assure me that you will take only 60% of the total money and give the rest 40% to the orphanage home in your country for my heart to rest.
Upon the receipt of your email that you are willing and capable to execute my plan, i will instruct the bank management to make the immediate transfer into your account.
Mrs Kanya Arthit.