The Scamdex Scam Email Archive - Advance Fee Fraud/419 o

Subject:  Good day
From:  ".Mohamed Zakarin" <>
Date:  Thu, 14 Jul 2011 05:02:56 -0700

A Scam Email with the Subject "Good day" was received in one of Scamdex's honeypot email accounts on Thu, 14 Jul 2011 05:02:56 -0700 and has been classified as a Advance Fee Fraud/419 Scam. The sender was ".Mohamed Zakarin" <>, although it may have been spoofed.

Attached Message

From :Mr.Mohamed Zakarin
Auditing / Accounting Director
Bank of Africa (B.O.A)
Burkina-Faso West Africa

Good day

I am contacting you in regards to a business transfer of a huge sum of money from a deceased account. Though I know that a transaction of this magnitude will make anyone apprehensive and worried, but I am assuring you that all will be well at the end of the day.I decided to contact you due to the urgency of this transaction.


I discovered an abandant sum of (US15.5 Million) in an account that belongs to one of our foreign customers MR ANDREAS SCHRANNER who died along with his entire family in plane crash web site :

Since his death, none of his next-of-kin or relations has come forward to lay claims to this money as the heir. I cannot release the fund from his account unless someone applies for claim as the next-of-kin or business associate to the deceased as indicated in our banking guidelines.

Upon this discovery, I now seek your permission to have you stand as a business associate to the deceased as all documentations will be carefully worked out by me for the funds (US 15.5 Million) U.S dollars to be released in your favour as the beneficiary's next of kin. It may interest you to note that Ic have secured from the probate an order of madamus to locate any of deceased beneficiaries.

Please acknowledge receipt of this message in acceptance of my mutual business endeavour by furnishing me with the following;

1. Your full Names....
2. Your country...
3. Your cell phone number and Fax...
4. Your Age & sex......

These requirements will enable me file a letter of claim to the appropriate departments for necessary approvals in your favour before the transfer can be made.I shall be compensating you with 40% on final conclusion of this project,while the rest 60% shall be for me.

Your share stays with you while the rest shall be for me for investment purposes in your country. If this proposal is acceptable by you, do not take undue advantage of the trust I have bestowed in you, I await your urgent email.

My Best Regards
Mr.Mohamed Zakarin.

Since you’re here …
we have a small favour to ask. More people are visting Scamdex and Scamalot than ever but advertising revenues are falling fast and we have no 'product' to sell. And unlike many informational websites, we haven’t put up a paywall or membership barrier – we want to keep our site as open as we can. So you can see why we need to ask for your help. Scamdex/Scamalot websites takes a lot of time, money and hard work to keep running. We do this because we hate to see our fellow humans getting scammed out of their hard-earned money by low-lives.
Consider switching off your AdBlocker (if you use one) or contributing directly by one of the links below. Thank you for reading!