You are viewing an Email identified as a Scam, It has the Subject "HMS 1&2 SCRAPES AVAILABLE FOR SALE" and it was received in one of Scamdex's honeypot email accounts on Mon, 23 May 2011 20:19:29 -0700 and has been classified as a Generic Scam. The sender was "Golden Gate metals Importers & Exporters" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, although that address was probably spoofed. It is recommended that you do not attempt to contact any persons or organizations referenced in this email, as you will expose yourself to scammers and, at the very least, you will be added to their email address lists for spam purposes.
Golden Gate metals Importers & Exporters Dealers in Precious Minerals, Mining Equipments & Prospecting Accra (Head Office) P. O. Box TA 566 Taifa - Accra 23 May, 2011 FOR HMS 1 & 2 COMMODITY : SCRAPS HMS 1 & 2 QUANTITY : 5000-20,000MTS QUALITY : HMS 1 / 2 FINESS : 100% HMS 1 / 2 PAYMENT : TT PACKAGE : PACKED IN 20FT CONTAINER / 22 MTS EACH 20FTcl CONTAINER SHIPMENT CONDITIONS AND TERMS That the seller shall arrange with an accredited shipment agent to ship the merchandise to a neutral country in Europe at the agent's own cost of 5% + and additional 2% agent charges. On the arrival of the merchandise in Europe, it would be kept in a bonded warehouse. That the buyer is obliged to meet the seller at the bonded warehouse, then the buyer is allowed to have an initial sample assay test and if the buyer is satisfied, buyer is obliged to pay 7% of the total value of the merchandise to the shipping agent to cover shipping cost and charges. That the buyer is obliged to pay another 43% of the total value of the merchandise after the initial sample test in Europe before the merchandise could be delivered to the buyer's choice of refinery. That the balance of 50% of the total value of the merchandise is to be paid into an account to be provided by the seller in Europe after three working days of the final refinery. Note that 7% shipping cost is subject to deduction from the total value of the merchandise before final payment is made to the seller. Your consent and approval on this offer is needed to enable us to prepare a contract agreement to this effect, as other details shall be sent to you on request. Regards . Mr Nurudeen Momoh