You are viewing an Email identified as a Scam, It has the Subject "Internet Jobs - Online Job in kuwait for you !" and it was received in one of Scamdex's honeypot email accounts on Sat, 07 May 2011 14:20:27 -0700 and has been classified as a Employment/Job Scam. The sender was "Kuwait Online Jobs" <Nofirstname.lastname@example.org>, although that address was probably spoofed. It is recommended that you do not attempt to contact any persons or organizations referenced in this email, as you will expose yourself to scammers and, at the very least, you will be added to their email address lists for spam purposes.
Dear sir/madam Whitmore's Timber Co. Ltd is a Latvian company based in United Kingdom. We deals with timbers and wood. We need a representative that will be helping us receive Payment from our customers in Europe America, Asia and Australia. JOB DESCRIPTION 1, Receive payment from our customers 2, Get the payment cashed at the bank 3, Deduct 20% for your self as your own weekly income 4, send the remaining 80% to our raw material suppliers If you are interested in becoming our Payment representative, apply within and get back to us with the requirements below. REQUIREMENTS 1, You must have computer idea 2, Full name 3, Home address 4, City 5, State 6, Zip/postal codes 7, Nationality 8, sex 9, age 10 telephone: Hope to read from you as soon as possible. Director, Dr Edward Smith. Private Email: email@example.com