A Scam Email with the Subject "FROM MISS LARISA KONE" was received in one of Scamdex's honeypot email accounts on Sat, 12 Feb 2011 09:37:45 -0800 and has been classified as a Advance Fee Fraud/419 Scam. The sender was From Sister Larisa <firstname.lastname@example.org>, although it may have been spoofed.
FROM MISS LARISA KONE
APPEAL FOR URGENT ASSISTANCE.
Good day to you over there, I am delighted to write to you. I am very sorry if this mail may come to you as an embarrassment or a surprise, I just felt like emptying myself to you, to confide in you, as am faced with total frustration and hardship life here. My Earnest prayer is that you find this mail in good health and blessings. To introduce myself my name is Miss Larisa Kone The only daughter of late Mr. And Mrs Akoma My father was a very wealth Cocoa & Gold Merchants in Abidjan, the economic capital of our country Ivory Coast,
My father was attacked by unknown assassins during the political war crisis that going on in our country Ivory Coast (Cote d'Ivoire) since year 2002. My mother died when I was a two years old during her childbirth and since then my father took me so special as only child. Before the death of my father on november 2004 in a private hospital here in Abidjan he secretly called me on his bed side and told me that he has the sum of Three Million,Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars. USD($3.500,000) left in one of the private security/finances trust services house here in Abidjan Ivory Coast that he deposited & decleared it's values as a family valuables such as Gold, Jewelry and family belongings for security reason that he used my names her only daughter for the next of kin in depositing of the consignment with this company .
However, before last breathing of my father he advised & instructed me that I should seek for a foreign guardian in a country of my choice where I will transfer this money and use it for investment purpose such as real estate management or hotel management for my life safety because presently now I am not at the legal age to claim the consignment yet unless I have a foriegn guardian like you.
Therefore,I am in a sincere desire of your humble assistance in this regards.Your suggestions and ideas will be highly regarded.
Now permit me to ask you these few questions:-
(1) Can you help me for the retrievements of this Consignment box on my behalf in the security company custody here and to help me to provide a bank account in which the fund therein would be transferred into?
(2) Can you stand as a guardian of this fund for me since I am only 21 years old?
(3) Can you kindly help me to make an arrangement to come over to your country to further my Education and to secure a resident permit in your country as soon as recieve the Consignment?
(4) Can you honestly take me as your own and help me out?
(5) Can I completely trust you?
(6) What percentage of the total amount in question will be good for you
after the money is in your possesion?
Please,consider this and get back to me as soon as possible if you are interested.
Hopefully to hear from you ASAP?
Your respectful one,
Miss Larisa Kone