This email with the subject "THANKS FOR YOUR RESPONDS" was received in one of Scamdex's honeypot email accounts on Sun, 07 Nov 2010 13:43:45 -0800 and has been classified as a Advance Fee Fraud/419 Scam.
The sender was "MARYS" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, although it may have been spoofed.
Dear Beloved Friend in Christ
Don’t be surprise to receive this message; I got your email address from a mail directory. I am Mrs. Mary Schneider, married to Engr. Fritz Schneider a German Citizen who worked with Cleveland Bridge & Engineering Company here in United kindom for twenty Years. My husband died in the AF4590 Concorde Plane Crash July 2000, we are married without any children. View this website <http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm>
After the death of my late husband, I decided not to re-marry and presently am 65 years old, and before the death of my husband he deposited the sum of US$11 Million (Eleven Million United States Dollars) with a Security & Finance Vault Company.
Presently, the management wrote me as the next beneficiary because the initial agreement, which my late husband reached with the security & finance company for collection has expired and due to my critical health am not opportune to conclude this transaction by clearing the consignment from the Security & Finance Vault Company and utilizing the funds as planned because I have a deadly disease called CANCER OF THE LUNGS.
My doctor / physician said my conditions is really deteriorating and is quite obvious that my death is very close because the CANCER stage is becoming worst. Have be hospitalized for the past two years and I have lost the ability to talk. I am an orphan, but my country home origin is United States of America .
Base on doctor reports, am scared because death can come at anytime and I now decided to share my feelings and plans with you at this moment in good faith to distribute the funds through your great influence and assistant by utilize 80% of the total money to the following like churches, orphanages home, handicaps, widows and widowers, while you keep the remaining 20% for yourself.
If I receive your reply, I’ll give you all the information on how to collect the money from the Security & Finance Vault Company where the consignment is been deposited. I will also issue you a letter of authority declaring you as the next of kin or beneficiary to the consignment and how you will utilize or disburse 80% from the total sum.
Please kindly assure me that you will act accordingly and keep all details confidential.
I expect your prompt reply. Thanks and God bless you.
Mother Mary Schneider