The Scamdex Scam Email Archive

Subject:  Hello !
From:  "nkomogeorge evans" <>
Date:  Sun, 31 Oct 2010 21:10:59 -0700

I know you will be surprised to read this mail from me, but please consider this letter as a genuine request from a family in dire need of your humble assistance. Firstly, I must introduce myself. I am Evans Nkomo. A Citizen of Zimbabwe, but I am contacting you from Accra Ghana where I am now seeking political asylum. I got your contact from the internet while in search of person like you to help me out from my present predicament.

I am the son of Mr. George Nkomo, a wealthy farmer and gold marchant in support of the opposition political party in my country, Movement for Democratic Change (MDC). Our wicked President Robert Mugabe murdered my father, before I ran away from my country because I have become his next target to eliminate.

My father was a fighter for Justice and a moving force in The MDC, a party wanting to end the several years of brutal Dictatorship government of President Robert Mugabe. You will read more stories about President Mugabe's brutal acts by visiting this web site:

My father was accused of assisting the White farmers in fighting the government. Few weeks after his arrest, he was reported dead. The government claimed he died of heart attack and his body was never seen for proper autopsy, they buried him in the government cemetery. My father's associate Mr. Martin Olds a White farmer from Britain assisted me in fighting my father's death through the Court and media.

The Government saw us as a big threat to them and decided to eliminate us. Mr. Olds was attacked and murdered in his House, but fortunately, before they came looking for me, I received the news and I left the country through the border to Accra Ghana to save my life here in Accra Ghana.

Here is my reason for contacting you. My father deposited a huge Sum of money in the total sum of US$10M Ten million United States Dollars] presently with one Security Company here in Accra Ghana; my father kept this money in one Consignment trunk box in disguise as family treasures and precious valuables and could not bank them because of the situation in my Country.

The government seized my fathers farms and banks account in my country after his arrest and Murder. He told me everything concerning the funds while he was still in detention. This is why I need your assistance in securing the funds there in your Country, so that I can arrange on how to come over to your country for the investment of the fund, I am willing to offer you 30% of the US$10 Million For your assistance to provide an account where the funds will be transferred into, and the remaining 70% for me to buy a living home in your country and for my studies / investment.

Beside the 30% i shall offer you, you will also be entitle to the share profit of any investment the fund will be invested for as your assistant toward helping me achieve my goal.

Please, let me know if you can assist me, As I wait for your urgent Response through my private email id:, please treat this information as top secret and very confidential.

Yours truly,
Evans Nkomo

What Is This?

This Email with the Subject "Hello !" was received in one of Scamdex's honeypot email accounts on Sun, 31 Oct 2010 21:10:59 -0700 and has been classified as a Advance Fee Fraud/419 Scam Email. The sender shows as "nkomogeorge evans" <>, although that address was probably spoofed. We recommend that you do not attempt to contact any persons or organizations referenced in this email, as you may expose yourself to scammers and, at the very least, you will be added to their email address lists for spam purposes.

Since you’re here …
we have a small favour to ask. More people are visting Scamdex and Scamalot than ever but advertising revenues are falling fast and we have no 'product' to sell. And unlike many informational websites, we haven’t put up a paywall or membership barrier – we want to keep our site as open as we can. So you can see why we need to ask for your help. Scamdex/Scamalot websites takes a lot of time, money and hard work to keep running. We do this because we hate to see our fellow humans getting scammed out of their hard-earned money by low-lives.
Consider switching off your AdBlocker (if you use one) or contributing directly by one of the links below. Thank you for reading!
fro 2016 to 2019 2016 2017 2018 2019
fro 2016 to 2019 2016 2017 2018 2019