A Scam Email with the Subject "SUB-CONTRACTORSHIP BUSINESS." was received in one of Scamdex's honeypot email accounts on Mon, 18 Oct 2010 15:47:00 -0700 and has been classified as a Employment/Job Scam. The sender was "PHIL BOATENG" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, although it may have been spoofed.
Dear Sir/Madam Honeywell International is a diversified technology and manufacturing leader, serving customers worldwide with Gold products and services; control technologies for buildings, homes and industry With roots tracing back to 1985, Honeywell employs more than 100,000 people in 95 countries. Under the leadership of Chairman and CEO Phil Boateng, we focus on our Five Initiatives: Growth, Productivity, Cash, People and the Enablers, Honeywell Operating System and Functional Transformation. JOB POSITION We are currently seeking part or full time employees for our ever-growing Accounts Receivable Department. Through extensive demographic research, we have discovered a wealth of untapped human resources that, for one reason or another, need the freedom to work from home. If this sounds like you, please read on, and consider becoming part of our company family. as part of our ongoing Multi Level Marketing Network, we seek capable individuals to work for us as our representative. You can easily make $700-$2000 or more in a week by working for us as Sub-contractor in your geographical location, you will be in charge of collecting payment on behalf of our affiliates and Small business organizations that are registered under us. Does it sound like your dream job? Well, it certainly for 10,000+current members who are making $700- $2,000 weekly online with this system. Note that no form of investment of is needed from you and this job will take only 1-3 hours of your time per week. THIS IS WHAT IT ENTAILS: 1. Get/receive payment from clients/Customers. 2. Process Payments at your Bank. 3. Deduct 10% which is your commission/Payment on check cashed. 4. Forward the remaining 90% to the information that will be provided later on. I will need you to provide me with your basic personal info such as: Full Name: Contact Address: City: State: Zip Code: Country: Phone Number: Fill the above application so as to qualify you for the position , and send it to our email address: Contact Name :Mr. Phil Boateng Contact email: email@example.com Phil Boateng Chairman and CEO Honeywell International Inc Ghana.