A Scam Email with the Subject "Beloved,COME TO THIS SITUATION!" was received in one of Scamdex's honeypot email accounts on Sat, 22 May 2010 13:01:15 -0700 and has been classified as a Advance Fee Fraud/419 Scam. The sender was "Mrs. Alice Jones"<email@example.com>, although it may have been spoofed.
Dear Beloved, I hope this email meets you in good health, I have been worried why you are yet to reply my previous email to you or if you ever received it. Like I told you, I am Mrs Alice Jones, married to Late Mr Peter Jones, who was a well established business merchant before he passed on. Please carefully read and understand my reason for contacting you through this email and Reply me please . For the past 2 years I have been going through so much depression and I am willing to share my pains with you. please I do not want you to turn me down at this point because my health depends on it. I lost my husband and my only son to a car accident and this has really shorted life for me and to crown it all, after the funeral ceremony, my late husbands relatives took all my belonging and everything belonging to me and my family because I do not have a child for their brother anymore. Ever since then, they have paid no attention to my welfare. It was hell for me after the funeral so I had to leave the family home. While leaving my home, I took along with me the documents concerning my late husbands investment in the value of $5m in one of the banks in Europe and I have proposed this investment for charity. Due to my poor health status and the presence of my late husbands relatives around me, I ask for your assistance. Please, I need you to help me secure the investment fund for my welfare and charity purpose. I want you to partner with me in securing this funds to your account in your country and use to implement a charity project in my late husbands name. In appreciation of your help at the successful delivery of the funds to you, you are to keep 30% for yourself, and the remaining 70% for my welfare and my project. please treat this project with utmost confidentiality and respond to my letter immediately via my private email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the following information 1. Your Full names...... 2. Your Address...... 3. Your Telephone /Fax...... On reception of the above information's, will enable me commence all arrangement for the purpose of our partnership to the bank so you will represent me as my partner for the investment to be released to you to commence on my project. Subject to your response, I will give you more information on how to secure the funds and how we will handle the project. Remain Blessed, Mrs. Alice Jones