A Scam Email with the Subject "PLEASE RFEPLY SOON" was received in one of Scamdex's honeypot email accounts on Tue, 18 May 2010 07:28:26 -0700 and has been classified as a Advance Fee Fraud/419 Scam. The sender was "Angela Gude" <email@example.com>, although it may have been spoofed.
GOOD DAY, IT IS MY PLEASURE TO CONTACT YOU AND ASK FOR YOUR ASSISTANCE ON MY PLAN FOR INVESTMENTS. MY NAME IS ANGELA GUDE, I'M 21 YRS, I INHERITED THE SUM OF (TWELVE MILLION FOUR HUNDRED THOUSAND USD,US$12,400,000.00) FROM MY LATE FATHER WHO WAS KILLED BY THE REBEL DURING THE RECENT POLITICAL CRISES IN MY COUNTRY. THE FUND IS DEPOSITED IN A FIRM IN EUROPE. MY FATHER TOLD THE FIRM THAT HIS FOREIGN PARTNER WILL COME FOR THE RELEASE OF THE (FUNDS) AND THAT IS THE REASON I AM SEEKING YOUR ASSISTANCE TO REPRESENT MY LATE FATHER'S FOREIGN PARTNER AND ASSIST ME. IT IS TRUE THAT I DID NOT KNOW YOU BEFORE BUT I AM TRUSTING IN YOU AS MY HEART HAS DIRECTED ME AFTER VIEWING YOUR PROFILES. FOR ASSISTING ME, I WILL OFFER YOU 30% AFTER THE RELEASE AND YOU WILL HELP ME TO INVEST THE REST 70% WHILE I WILL FURTHER MY EDUCATION IN YOUR COUNTRY. ALL THE DOCUMENTS ABOUT THE FUND ARE WITH ME HERE. I WILL LIKE YOU TO TELL ME MORE ABOUT YOURSELF AND SEND YOUR CONTACT INFORMATIONS. PLEASE REPLY WITH: firstname.lastname@example.org)) THANKS, MISS ANGELA GUDE.