This email with the subject "HILTON HOTEL JOB OFFER 2010 APPLY SEND YOUR CV" was received in one of Scamdex's honeypot email accounts on Sat, 01 May 2010 15:05:27 -0700 and has been classified as a Generic Scam.
The sender was HILTON HOTEL <firstname.lastname@example.org>, although it may have been spoofed.
|HILTON HOTEL JOB OFFER 2010 APPLY SEND YOUR CV|
HILTON HOTEL LONDON
HILTON HOTEL SEASONAL JOB OFFER 2010
JOB REF: HLUK/KOl/4IUD754
VACANCIES: UNLIMITED FOR THOSE IN
1.Conference & Banqueting Assistant
2.Assistant Executive Housekeeper
3.Senior Kitchen Porter
6.Food & Beverage Host - Room Service
7.Conference & Events Assistant
9.Food & Beverage Attendant
10.Food & Beverage Manager
11.Assistant Night Manager
12.C & E Executive
14.Public Area Cleaner
15.Front Office Manager
17.Food & Beverage Supervisor
19.Front Office Night Assistant
20.Casual Food & Beverage Assistant
21.Senior Kitchen Porter
23.Assistant Executive Housekeeper
This is to inform all Interested Expatriates that HILTON HOTEL LONDON is in need of expatriates that can work in various field, and we've gone through your CV/Resume
together with your qualification through our Job Provider, so all interested candidate should answer the ONLINE INTERVIEW below and send it with an application / Cover letter together with
him/her CV/Resume and send it to through the below details.
Email Attachment: Email:
1. Briefly describe your ideal job?
2. Why did you choose this career?
3. What goals do you have in your career?
4. How do you plan to achieve these goals?
5. Can you work well under deadlines or pressure?
6. Tell us about a time when you failed to meet a deadline. What were
7. Do you have reference list ?
8. Why do you want to work here?
9. Why should we hire you over the others waiting to be interviewed?
10. What is your Current Monthly Salary Package?
11. How soon can you travel down to start your new Job?
12. What three Specific Job Positions do you target from HILTON HOTEL LONDON(UK)?
13. Give us full details on the Following;
(A.) Full Name
(B.) Permanent Mailing address
(C.) Current Mailing Address
(D.) Tel/Mobile Number(s)
14. What is your Country of Nationality? Is it different from your
Present Location? If yes please
state your Current resident Country.
15. What are your Future Plans for HILTON HOTEL LONDON (UK), if
for successful candidates will start soon. Due to
this impending urgency, no interview shall be conducted and we regret
that only candidates who are
EMPLOYMENT PROCESS/MODE OF SELECTION
1. We don't conduct any online /telephonic interview as none of them
is a better method of getting what we want from an employee as there
could be impersonation and also lateness in our employment process.
2. We don't have employment agent or local agent for employment. We
do direct employment process.
3. Employment is only based on CV, qualification. Experience and age
4. We will only send soft copies for confirmation of your employment
while the original and the hard copies will be sent to the UK
5. We don't give any online Job details as we are sure that you
have had experience on the field, which we have employed you and would
have had a little, experience on the profile.
Secondly UK is different from your country and then we will only
practice an enrollment Program that will enhance your ability and give
you the simple sense of what you are employed for.
The Appointment will have to be according to the decision of the panel
of judges and once you are appointed, we will send you the soft copy
of the appointment letter only.
The Hard copies of your Appointment will be sent to you after the
Necessary formalities are done for your easier arrival. Employees will
be required to incur the traveling expenses while we book their flight
ticket. Employees must have a valid international passport and ready to
relocate within one month of receiving of employment offer, there won't
be extension of joining date.
Employees can come along with their family depending the capability of
the employee to incur the visa expenses; we will book the flight
tickets of the family when the UK work/residence permits are tendered to
Note: The Decision of the Panel is final and only successful Applicant
is contacted within 48 hours of the reception of CV.
Good luck and I look forward in seeing you here.