The Scamdex Scam Email Archive - Advance Fee Fraud/419 o

Subject:  YOUR MAIL. GET BACK TO ME.
From:  "Mr. Jorge Arroyo"<mrjorgearroyo1x@aol.com>
Date:  Wed, 21 Apr 2010 09:08:48 -0700

A Scam Email with the Subject "YOUR MAIL. GET BACK TO ME." was received in one of Scamdex's honeypot email accounts on Wed, 21 Apr 2010 09:08:48 -0700 and has been classified as a Advance Fee Fraud/419 Scam. The sender was "Mr. Jorge Arroyo"<mrjorgearroyo1x@aol.com>, although it may have been spoofed.

Dear Friend,
I am the confidant of the Ex-President of the Ecuador (President Lucio Gutierrez) who was recently 
removed from power and presently granted
Political asylum in Brazil with strict instruction not to leave Brazil.
You can see links below:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/4467389.stm

http://lanic.utexas.edu/info/newsroom/ecremoved.html


http://www.nytimes.com/2005/04/23/international/americas/23ecuador.html?_r=1&oref=slogin

He has secretly informed me to seek for a genuine and kind hearted person who will be able to claim 
and invest the sum of $43.5Million United States
Dollars which he had secretly deposited with a private financial organization before the incident 
that resulted in his fleeing for asylum.
The new Government is trying all efforts to seize all funds that belong to the former President 
Lucio Gutierrez. Your assistance in now needed to lay
claim to this funds since it was deposited in the name of a "Foreign Partner” Fictitious. I 
personally will not be able to handle such
transaction now since I am still a serving Officer in the country's army but as a confidant of the 
former President Lucio Gutierrez, I am ready to
help him seek for help.
I request that you provide me with your full names, contact address,Occupation, telephone and fax 
numbers and once this information is
received I will provide you with the necessary and relevant documents that will put you in place as 
the original owner of the money. Mr. Lucio has
already instructed that 85% of this money will be for him while the remaining 15% will be for you 
and I can assure that the transaction is
risk free.
Upon your response, I will introduce you to an attorney who will provide you with guidelines and 
assistance too. For now I will suggest that all
correspondence should be via Email for purely security reasons and no doubt this proposal will make 
you apprehensive.
Please, I employ you to observe utmost confidentiality and be rest assured that this transaction 
would be most profitable for both of us because we
shall require your assistance to invest our share in your country.
Your timely response will be awaited
Regards,
Mr. Jorge Arroyo

Since you’re here …
we have a small favour to ask. More people are visting Scamdex and Scamalot than ever but advertising revenues are falling fast and we have no 'product' to sell. And unlike many informational websites, we haven’t put up a paywall or membership barrier – we want to keep our site as open as we can. So you can see why we need to ask for your help. Scamdex/Scamalot websites takes a lot of time, money and hard work to keep running. We do this because we hate to see our fellow humans getting scammed out of their hard-earned money by low-lives.
Consider switching off your AdBlocker (if you use one) or contributing directly by one of the links below. Thank you for reading!
fro 2016 to 2018 2016 2017 2018
fro 2016 to 2018 2016 2017 2018