The Scamdex Scam Email Archive - Advance Fee Fraud/419 o

From:  "Ms. Ginette Ursule Yoman" <>
Date:  Mon, 12 Apr 2010 05:15:20 -0700

A Scam Email with the Subject "REQUEST FOR ASSISTANCE & PARTNERSHIP" was received in one of Scamdex's honeypot email accounts on Mon, 12 Apr 2010 05:15:20 -0700 and has been classified as a Advance Fee Fraud/419 Scam. The sender was "Ms. Ginette Ursule Yoman" <>, although it may have been spoofed.

Dear Sir/Madam,

I hope you will receive this massage in good faith. Considering the fact that we have not met each other before, i will therefore start by introducing myself to you. My name is Ms. Ginette Ursule Yoman, i am a member of the Executive Board of The African Capacity Building Foundation (ACBF). The ACBF serves an institution which coordinates resources generated from donors support for capacity building in Africa through the pooling of resources as well as common governance and reporting. I contacted you because I have a classified information that will be of mutual benefits between you or your firm and I.

As a member of the Executive Board of the ACBF, we received a total grant of US$l50 Million USD from The Development Grant Facility (DGF) for the implementation of our core projects across the continents from FYO1-05. With a last installment of US$26 million in FY05, this grant has now been fully disbursed to the ACBF. Being a member of the Executive Board of the ACBF, i was appointed as the head of the committee that oversees the implementation of this project.

After the successful implementation of this project, I and one other committee member who serves as my deputy have an excess amount of US$16 million dollars leftover and we decided to keep this money for our selves hence entire management of the ACBF has no knowledge of this fund. Besides, all proper documentations and records have been made to prove that the entire funds have been spent on the huge projects so we decide to keep the remaining fund to our selves.

Since we are still serving members of this ACBF Executive Board, we cannot put this money into our personal accounts to avoid suspicion, so we decided to deposit this money secretly in a Security Company here for safe keeping until we get a reliable source or contact that can assist us to transfer this fund into a safe foreign account for further investment.

We are requesting for your assistance to enable us transfer this money to your account after which I and my partner can come over to your country to receive our own part and to negotiate the area of business where we can possible investment this money. If you are very sure you can received this money in your country on our behalf, I and my partner here have decided to give you 30% of the total amount while the remaining 70% will be for me and my deputy and shall be reimburse to an account which shall be sent to you upon our visit to your country untill we finalize this necessary arrangement for further investment.

We will therefore like to know if you can receive this money in your country on our behalf. If you are very sure that you can handle this fund to the best interest of you and us alone, please kindly furnish me with the following data;

Your Full Names and Address
Your Age, Occupation and Position
Your Private Telephone, Mobile and Fax Number for Communication Purpose

As soon as I can get this reliable information and the assurance from you, then I will immediately disclose further details of this classified information to you.

For confidential purpose, please send your reply only to my private email:

I awaits your reply as soon as possible.

Yours Sincerely,
Ms. Ginette Ursule Yoman

Since you’re here …
we have a small favour to ask. More people are visting Scamdex and Scamalot than ever but advertising revenues are falling fast and we have no 'product' to sell. And unlike many informational websites, we haven’t put up a paywall or membership barrier – we want to keep our site as open as we can. So you can see why we need to ask for your help. Scamdex/Scamalot websites takes a lot of time, money and hard work to keep running. We do this because we hate to see our fellow humans getting scammed out of their hard-earned money by low-lives.
Consider switching off your AdBlocker (if you use one) or contributing directly by one of the links below. Thank you for reading!
fro 2016 to 2018 2016 2017 2018
fro 2016 to 2018 2016 2017 2018