The Scamdex Scam Email Archive - Advance Fee Fraud/419 o

From:  Mrs Martina Zongo <>
Date:  Fri, 02 Apr 2010 08:24:25 -0700

A Scam Email with the Subject "BUSINESS TRANSACTION." was received in one of Scamdex's honeypot email accounts on Fri, 02 Apr 2010 08:24:25 -0700 and has been classified as a Advance Fee Fraud/419 Scam. The sender was Mrs Martina Zongo <>, although it may have been spoofed.

                                      (PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL)
Dearest One, This message might meet you in utmost surprise;I apologize for sending you this sensitive information via e-mail instead of a Certified mail/Post-mail. However, Its just my urgent need for a foreign partner that made me to contact you for this transaction, This deal is based on Trust.I Am Mrs Martina Zongo Personal Assistant to the Branch Manager of Bank Of Africa(BOA)Ouagadougou Burkina Faso.I want to inquire from you if you can handle this transaction for mutual benefits/life opportunity for you and me. The transaction is about seeking your consent to present you as the next of kin/ beneficiary of the US$10.5 MILLION DOLLAR,(TEN MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS),and who is a customer to the bank where I work.He was involved in 11th Sept 2001 plane crash in Benin West Africa, with his family during their vacation journey.The Fund is currently in a suspense account awaiting claim, the bank made a public notice that they are ready to release this fund to any of his relatives abroad. THEREFORE, by virtue of its nature as being utterly CONFIDENTIAL,top secret should be maintained please!, because I am still in the active service I do not need any form of implication especially now I'm in the verge of my retirement to endanger my career at last!.Since we got the information about his death,we have been expecting his next of kin to come over and claim his money because we cannot release it unless some body applies for it as next of kin or relation to the deceased as indicated in our banking guidelines and laws.In that regard, I decided to seek your consent for this prospective opportunity. Have it at the back of your mind, that the transaction does not involve any RISK, and does not need much engagement from you, since I am familiar with this kind of transaction being an insider in this bank.Necessary modalities will be worked out to enable us carry out the fund claim under a legitimate arrangement. I have resolved to offer you 40% of the total fund, 10% for sundry expenses that may be incurred during the process of executing this transaction and 50% percent for me.I will give you more details about the transaction when I receive your affirmative response, more clarification information. Please I would like you to keep this proposal as a top secret and delete it if you are not me through my private email ( looking forward to your earliest response Regards and thanks,
Mrs martina Zongo
NOTE: Your discussion regarding to this transaction should be limited, because am still in Active service. Let honesty and trust be our watchwords throughout this transaction. And your Prompt reply will be highly appreciated. 


Since you’re here …
we have a small favour to ask. More people are visting Scamdex and Scamalot than ever but advertising revenues are falling fast and we have no 'product' to sell. And unlike many informational websites, we haven’t put up a paywall or membership barrier – we want to keep our site as open as we can. So you can see why we need to ask for your help. Scamdex/Scamalot websites takes a lot of time, money and hard work to keep running. We do this because we hate to see our fellow humans getting scammed out of their hard-earned money by low-lives.
Consider switching off your AdBlocker (if you use one) or contributing directly by one of the links below. Thank you for reading!
fro 2016 to 2017 2016 2017
fro 2016 to 2017 2016 2017