The Scamdex Scam Email Archive - Advance Fee Fraud/419 o

Date:  Sat, 20 Mar 2010 08:44:12 -0700

A Scam Email with the Subject "THIS IS HIGHLY CONFIDENTIAL>>>>>>PLEASE ATTEND TO IT" was received in one of Scamdex's honeypot email accounts on Sat, 20 Mar 2010 08:44:12 -0700 and has been classified as a Advance Fee Fraud/419 Scam. The sender was "FROM THE DESK OF BARCLAYS BANK CHAIRMAN"<>, although it may have been spoofed.

Top Of The Day,

I am Marcus Agius The Group Chairman to the Barclays Bank in the United Kingdom, before you begin reading this email, please browse through this link

Thank you very much for reading about me.

I have been monitoring an account for the past 4 years and also investigated about Mr. James where about only to discover that he was murdered some years before i began my investigation with an Agent called Solomon Ama, who helped me out with every informatics about him that i needed. Well Mr. James Account is still valid with the total sum of (GBP850,000:00) Eight Hundred and fifty Thousand Great British Pounds, Where by this money can not be claimed by any one because no trace of relatives so this Fund is set to be issued to be Governments Money since there is no head to claim this Fund,

Mr. James Raid the owner of this account, 

Account Name: James Raid
Account Number: 678992000002677
Banking Branch:  54 Lombard Street. London. Postcode, EC3P 3AH.

I am contacting you to seek for your assistance to claim this Fund, and i will process the necessary documents needed for you to claim this Fund as the next of kin to Mr. James, I most assure that there is no risk in this transaction i have contacted the top lawyers to help in all documents that would be needed to back this transaction.

This Fund would be released in your name and it would be shared amongst three individuals You, Agent Solomon and I, You would be entitled to 45% percentage while i and Agent Solomon would share the rest 55% Percentage, i know that this Fund may not change your life but it can change few things in our lives. Every expenses would be shared between us, you would handle 45% of it and while i handle the 55%

Let me know if you are ready and financially ok to handle such deal, i do not want someone that is greedy to be a partner to me, So i look forward in reading from you in my private email

Marcus Agius
Marcus Agius
The Group Chairman OF Barclays Bank London, E14 5HP

Since you’re here …
we have a small favour to ask. More people are visting Scamdex and Scamalot than ever but advertising revenues are falling fast and we have no 'product' to sell. And unlike many informational websites, we haven’t put up a paywall or membership barrier – we want to keep our site as open as we can. So you can see why we need to ask for your help. Scamdex/Scamalot websites takes a lot of time, money and hard work to keep running. We do this because we hate to see our fellow humans getting scammed out of their hard-earned money by low-lives.
Consider switching off your AdBlocker (if you use one) or contributing directly by one of the links below. Thank you for reading!
fro 2016 to 2017 2016 2017
fro 2016 to 2017 2016 2017