The Scamdex Scam Email Archive - Advance Fee Fraud/419 o

Subject:  Business Transaction.
From:  Mr Omar Bako <>
Date:  Thu, 11 Feb 2010 13:09:27 -0800

A Scam Email with the Subject "Business Transaction." was received in one of Scamdex's honeypot email accounts on Thu, 11 Feb 2010 13:09:27 -0800 and has been classified as a Advance Fee Fraud/419 Scam. The sender was Mr Omar Bako <>, although it may have been spoofed.

                                           (PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL)
Dear Sir,
This message might meet you in utmost surprise; I apologize for sending you this sensitive information via e-mail instead of a Certified mail/Post-mail. However, Its just my urgent need for a foreign partner that made me to contact you for this transaction, This deal is based on Trust.
I am Mr Omar Bako Personal Assistant to the Branch Manager of Bank Of Africa(B.O.A) Ouagadougou Burkina Faso. I want to inquire from you if you can handle this transaction for mutual benefits/life opportunity for you and me. The transaction is about seeking your consent to present you as the next of kin/ beneficiary of the US$10.5 MILLION (TEN MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES OF AMERICAN DOLLARS),He was a customer to the bank where I work.

He was involved at 11th Sept 2001 plane crash in Benin West Africa with his family during their vacation journey. The Fund is currently in a suspense account awaiting claim, the bank made a public notice that they are ready to release this fund to any of his relatives abroad.
THEREFORE, by virtue of its nature as being utterly CONFIDENTIAL, top secret should be maintained please!, because I am still in active service with this bank I do not need any form of implication especially now I'm in the verge of my retirement to endanger my career at last!.
Since we got the information about his death, we have been expecting his next of kin to come over and claim his money because we cannot release it unless some body applies for it as next of kin or relation to the deceased as indicated in our banking guidelines and laws.
In that regard, I decided to seek your consent for this prospective opportunity. Have it at the back of your mind that this transaction does not involve any RISK, and does not need much engagement from you, since I am an insider in this bank.

Necessary modalities will be worked out to enable us carry out the fund claim under a legitimate arrangement. I have resolved to offer you 40% of the total fund, 10% for sundry expenses that may be incurred during the process of executing this transaction and 50% percent for me.
I will give you more details about the transaction when I receive your affirmative response, more clarification information. Please I would like you to keep this proposal as a top secret and delete it if you are not interested.
I look forward to your earliest response
Regards and thanks,
Mr Omar Bako
NOTE: Your discussion regarding to this transaction should be limited, because am still in Active service with this bank. Let honesty and trust be our watchwords throughout this transaction. And your Prompt reply will be highly appreciated. 

Your Mail works best with the New Yahoo Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!.

Since you’re here …
we have a small favour to ask. More people are visting Scamdex and Scamalot than ever but advertising revenues are falling fast and we have no 'product' to sell. And unlike many informational websites, we haven’t put up a paywall or membership barrier – we want to keep our site as open as we can. So you can see why we need to ask for your help. Scamdex/Scamalot websites takes a lot of time, money and hard work to keep running. We do this because we hate to see our fellow humans getting scammed out of their hard-earned money by low-lives.
Consider switching off your AdBlocker (if you use one) or contributing directly by one of the links below. Thank you for reading!
fro 2016 to 2017 2016 2017
fro 2016 to 2017 2016 2017