The Scamdex Scam Email Archive - Advance Fee Fraud/419 o

Subject:  your good will
From:  "Romeo Ormskerk"<meoormskerk@aol.com>
Date:  Sun, 25 Oct 2009 15:33:12 -0700

A Scam Email with the Subject "your good will" was received in one of Scamdex's honeypot email accounts on Sun, 25 Oct 2009 15:33:12 -0700 and has been classified as a Advance Fee Fraud/419 Scam. The sender was "Romeo Ormskerk"<meoormskerk@aol.com>, although it may have been spoofed.

DEAR FRIEND, 
    
WITH ABSOLUTE TRUST IN GOD AND DUE RESPECT TO YOU I WRITE YOU THIS LETTER WHICH I BELIEVE WOULD BE 
OF GREAT ASSISTANCE TO ME AND WOULD KEEP THE INFORMATION CONFIDENTIAL .HAVING GOT YOUR E-MAIL ON 
THE INTERNET. THOUGH   THIS MEDIUM (INTERNET) HAS BEEN
GREATLY ABUSED I CHOSE TO REACH YOU THROUGH IT BECAUSE IT STILL REMAINS THE FASTEST MEDIUM OF 
COMMUNICATION, I AM MR.Romeo Ormskerk A 

DUTCH ARMY WORKING  WITH THE  JOINT AMERICAN RED CROSS FROM GREATER NEW YORK AND SERVE IN THE 
MILITARY OF THE 2ND ARMORED DIVISION FOR PEACE KEEPING MISSION IN IRAQ, AS YOU KNOW WE HAVE BEING 
ATTACKED BY INSURGENTS EVERYDAY AND CAR BOMBS. WE WHERE LUCKY TO MOVE FUNDS BELONGING TO SADDAM 
HUSSEIN’S FAMILY HOPPING IT WAS A BOMB IN THE BOX, LATER WE FIND OUT IT WAS A FISCAL CASH. THE 
TOTAL AMOUNT IS US$20,000,000 (TWENTY  MILLION UNITED STATE DOLLARS IN CASH) MOSTLY 100 DOLLAR 
BILLS. WE ARE SEEKING FOR A TRUSTWORTHY FOREIGN BUSINESS PARTNER WHO CAN HELP US IN RECEIVING THIS 
BOX OF MONEY SO THAT HE/SHE MAY INVEST IT FOR US AND KEEP OUR SHARE FOR BANKING. THIS IS OUR PLAN 
OF SHARING MY PARTNER AND I WILL TAKE 80%,YOU TAKE THE OTHER 20%. NO STRESS ATTACHED, FOR WE HAVE 
MADE ALL NECESSARY ARRANGEMENT FOR SHIPPING IT OUT OF IRAQ, IRAQ IS A WAR ZONE. WE PLANED ON USING 
DIPLOMATIC COURIER SERVICE FOR SHIPPING THE MONEY OUT IN ONE LARGE SILVER BOX DECLARING IT AS 
FAMILY VALUABLES USING DIPLOMATIC IMMUNITY. IF YOU ARE IN
 REPLY TO MY PRIVATE MAIL BOX:rormskerk@yahoo.com WHEN YOU RECEIVE THIS LETTER, PLEASE KINDLY SEND 
ME AN E-MAIL SIGNIFYING
YOUR INTEREST INCLUDING YOUR MOST CONFIDENTIAL TELEPHONE/FAX NUMBERS FOR QUICK COMMUNICATION ALSO 
YOUR CONTACT DETAILS. THIS BUSINESS IS RISK FREE.THE BOX CAN BE SHIPPED OUT TO YOU IN TWO WORKING 
DAYS. 


TRULY YOURS, 

MR.Romeo Ormskerk