A Scam Email with the Subject "DEAR BELOVED FRIEND,urgent 123456" was received in one of Scamdex's honeypot email accounts on Wed, 16 Dec 2009 05:27:50 -0800 and has been classified as a Advance Fee Fraud/419 Scam. The sender was "CELINA"<email@example.com>, although it may have been spoofed.
DEAR BELOVED FRIEND, My name is MRS. CELLINA J. DAVID the first wife of Mr David Nkomo of Zimbabwe. This might be a surprise to you about where I got your contact address. I got your address through the internet when I was searching for who will assist me out of this suffering. During the current war against the farmers in Zimbabwe from the supports of our President Robert Mugabe to claim all the white-owned farms to his party members and his followers, he ordered all white farmers to surrender all their farms to his party members and his followers. Please visit this sit http://rhodesian.server101.com/white_farmer_murdered.htm My Husband is one of the best farmers in our country, and the President to the Farmers associations in Zimbabwe. And because he did not support Mugabe's ideas, Mugabe's supporters invaded my Husband farm and burnt everything in the farm, and killed my Husband and made away with a lot of items in my Husbands farm. Before his death, my Husband had deposited with one of the Security Company in LONDON, the sum of US$18.5 Million Dollars (Eighteen million five hundred Thousand united state Dollars). After the death of my Husband, we decided to move to COTONOU BENIN REPUBLIC WEST AFRICA presently the funds is deposited in the Security Company in LONDON, as a family valuables. So I decided to contact overseas firm/individual and companies that will assist me to move this money out of the finance company abroad because as asylum seekers we are not allowed to operate any bank account within COTONOU, even to do any business is not allowed. We have agreed to offer you 40% of the total sum for your assistance, 10% will be mapped out for any expenses that may be incurred in the course of this transaction and 50% will be for me and my family to invest in you country. All I want you to do is to furnish me with your direct Cell phone and fax numbers indicating your full mailing address for easy communication and Your home and work address, and any form of your identification, like drivers licence or photocopy of your international passport. Note that this transaction is legit, and 100% risk-free and it requires, absolutely confidential. Best Regards, MRS CELLINA JOSEPH DAVID PLEASE LET ALL YOUR CORRESPONDENTS BE ON MY PERSONAL EMAIL ADDRESS. firstname.lastname@example.org Please This email require your urgent attention FROM MRS CELLINA JOSEPH DAVID.