This email with the subject "From Mr Jida James" was received in one of Scamdex's honeypot email accounts on Tue, 01 Apr 2008 09:30:37 -0700 and has been classified as a Advance Fee Fraud/419 Scam.
The sender was Jida James <firstname.lastname@example.org>, although it may have been spoofed.
Attention please,=20 I am Jida James, personal assistant to the branch manager of bank of Africa= (boa) Ouagadougou Burkina Faso I want to inquire from you if you can handl= e this transaction for mutual benefits/life opportunity for you and me.I go= t your contact address after my extensive search via your country white pag= es for a God-fearing and trust-worthy person to bestow this transaction whi= ch is the only hope of survival. The transaction is about seeking your cons= ent to present you as the next of kin/ beneficiary of the us $15.5 million = dollars, (fifteen million five hundred thousand u.s dollars.)And who is a c= ustomer to the bank where I work. he died in along with his family during their vacation journey the fund is = currently in a suspense account awaiting claim, the bank made a public noti= ce that they are ready to release this fund to any of his relatives abroad.= In that regard, I decided to seek your consent for this prospective opport= unity. Have it at the back of your mind that the transaction does not invol= ve any risk and does not need much engagement from you, since I am familiar= with this kind of transaction being an insider. Necessary modalities will = be worked out to enable us carry out the fund claim under a legitimate arra= ngement. I have resolved to offer you 40% of the total fund, 10% for sundry= expenses that maybe incurred during the process of executing this transact= ion and 50% percent for me. I will suggest you get back to me as soon as possible stating your wish in = this deal.. If you really interesting, your full time will be involve as me= eting to the bank demand after you apply to the bank as a next of kin as I = will educate you. I will advise you not to betray me when the fund gets int= o your bank account. Please reply to my massage as by indicating your bank = account details where the fund will be transferred to. Also, send me your p= rivate phone number for easy communication. I will give you more details ab= out the transaction when I receive your affirmative response. Best regard,