The Scamdex Scam Email Archive - Advance Fee Fraud/419 o

Subject:  Manager Credit and Foriegn Bills Regent Bank Plc.
From:  john_dennis <>
Date:  Wed, 14 Mar 2007 18:32:23 -0700

A Scam Email with the Subject "Manager Credit and Foriegn Bills Regent Bank Plc." was received in one of Scamdex's honeypot email accounts on Wed, 14 Mar 2007 18:32:23 -0700 and has been classified as a Advance Fee Fraud/419 Scam. The sender was john_dennis <>, although it may have been spoofed.

From: Dr. John Dennis

Manager Credit and Foriegn Bills
Regent Bank Plc Akpakpa Dume,
Cotonou-Benin Republic.

Attention: Sir/Madam,

My name is Dr. John Dennis, the Manager, Credit and Foreign bills of Regent Bank Plc. I am writing in respect of a foreign customer of our bank with account number 14-255-114 whose name is Late Mr. Morris Thompson, an American by Citizen who perished in a plane crash of Alaska Airlines Flight 261 which crashed on January 31 2000, including his wife and only daughter. You shall read more about the crash on visiting this site which I got during my investigation; Since the demise of this our customer,

I personally has watched with keen interest to see the next of kin but all has proved abortive as no one has come to claim his funds of US$15.5M (Fifteen Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) which has been with our branch for a very long time. On this note, I decided to seek for whom his name shall be used as the Next of Kin as no one has come up to be the next of kin. And the banking ethics here does not allow such money to stay more than Ten Years, because the money will be recalled to the bank treasury as unclaimed fund after this period. In view of this I got your contact when making a research on a foreigner

i will use in this great opportunity. For your assistant i will give you 40% of the total amount then 10% has been maped out to donate to the motherless baby home, while the remaining 50% will be for me and my partner. Upon the receipt of your response, I will send you by fax or e-mail the letter of application which you will type sign and send back to our bank to enable us start this transaction. I will not fail to bring to your notice that this business is hitch free and that you should not entertain any fear as all modalities forthe smooth and easy transfer of this fund has been finalized, this transaction will be completed within five banking days of recieving your response, after you apply to the bank as a relation to the deceased. When you receive this letter, kindly send me an e-mail signifying your decision including your private Tel/Fax numbers for quick communication on my personal

email address:

Yours Sincerely,

Dr. John Dennis

Since you’re here …
we have a small favour to ask. More people are visting Scamdex and Scamalot than ever but advertising revenues are falling fast and we have no 'product' to sell. And unlike many informational websites, we haven’t put up a paywall or membership barrier – we want to keep our site as open as we can. So you can see why we need to ask for your help. Scamdex/Scamalot websites takes a lot of time, money and hard work to keep running. We do this because we hate to see our fellow humans getting scammed out of their hard-earned money by low-lives.
Consider switching off your AdBlocker (if you use one) or contributing directly by one of the links below. Thank you for reading!
fro 2016 to 2018 2016 2017 2018
fro 2016 to 2018 2016 2017 2018