I feel quite safe dealing with you in this business proposition though, this medium (Internet) has been greatly abused,I choose to reach you through it because it still remains the fastest, surest and most secured medium of communication.
I know that this mail will come to you as a surprise as we have never met before.My name is DR.THOMAS KABORE, the bill and exchange manager in BANK OF AFRICAN [B.O.A)
I Hoped that you will not expose or betray this trust and confident that i am about to repose on you for the mutual benefit of our both families.I am writing in respect of a foreign customer of our Bank who perished along with his next of kin in air crash.
Since the demise of this our customer, I personally has watched with keen interest to see the next of kin but all has proved abortive as no one has ever come to claim his funds of US$11.3M (Eleven Million Three Hundred Thoudsand United States Dollars) which has been with our branch for a very long time.
On this note, I decided to seek for whom his name shall be used as the Next of Kin since nobody is coming for the fund again.The Banking ethics here does not allow such money to stay more than 7 years, the money will be recalled to the Bank treasury as unclaimed fund after this period.
In view of this I got your contact through the internet when i was making a research on a foreigner that I will use in this great opportunity because i dont want the money to be recalled to our Bank treasury as uncliamed fund.I have also agreed to offer 40% of the total sum and the rest 60% will be for me.
The reason for a foreigner in the business is for the fact that the deceased man was a foreigner and it is not authorized by the law guiding our Bank for a citizen of BURKINA FASO to make the claim of the fund.
So the request of you as a foreigner is necessary to apply for the claim and transfer of
the fund smoothly into your reliable Bank account as the Next Of Kin to the deceased.
If you are really sure of your integerity, trustworthy and confidentiality, and accept not to cheat or disappoint me after this business, reply with your telephone and fax numbers and banking account details where you wish to receive the fund.Upon receipt of the above mentioned informations,indicating your interest in the business,I will send you by fax or e-mail a letter of application which you will type and send back to our bank to enable us start this transaction.
I will not fail to bring to your notice that this business is hitch free on both sides and dont have any negative impact.You should not entertain any fear as all modalities for the smooth and easy transfer of this fund has been finalized, this transaction will be completed within 10 bank working day immediately you applied to the Bank as relation to the deceased
Waiting for your urgent response
Play free games, earn tickets, get cool prizes! Join Live Search Club. Join Live Search Club!