The Scamdex Scam Email Archive - Advance Fee Fraud/419 o

Subject:  WellsFargo
From:  Luis Bilodeau <prosperidad_luis@california.usa.com>
Date:  Wed, 05 Sep 2007 09:20:37 -0700

A Scam Email with the Subject "WellsFargo" was received in one of Scamdex's honeypot email accounts on Wed, 05 Sep 2007 09:20:37 -0700 and has been classified as a Advance Fee Fraud/419 Scam. The sender was Luis Bilodeau <prosperidad_luis@california.usa.com>, although it may have been spoofed.

Dear, In our search for a trustworthy individual to work with us on a very important and confidential project, we came across your profile in The United State Chambers of Commerce and Industries, here in America. My name is Luis Bilodeau, Principal Executive Officer, and Audit Department in Wells Fargo Bank here in the United State. During the yearly preliminary in-house auditing of accounts, I discovered an account opened in 2002 and since 2006 has remained dormant and has not been operated till date. The total amount in this account is $10.5Million US Dollas less accrued interest. Working In-collaboration with the Audit Manager, we decided to investigate this account for more information. We discovered that the owner of this account is an asian,has died intestate leaving no heirs or next of kin who could make a claim. Presently, we are the only two people in our organization with access to this information and we have decided to keep it that way and claim the money for ourselves using a third party who will take the place of the deceased (next of kin). We will supply the necessary information on the deceased and ensure that the claim application is giving immediate approval. Documents like the death certificate will be arranged and forwarded to you for onward submission to the bank. The project is risk-free, as we will use contacts that hold strategic positions in the bank to effect a successful completion of the project and also ensure that all traces of our mutual involvement are completely wiped off. These presents no problem as all documented evidence will be directly under their supervision. We have earmarked a commission of 30% of the total amount for you. The remaining 70% you will help us invest in profitable Stocks and Shares in here. We would like to get your decision to this proposal as soon as possible. On receipt of your decision. You can contact me at all times on this email address{prosperidad_luis@california.usa.com} information. Principal Executive Officer Wells Fargo Bank

Since you’re here …
we have a small favour to ask. More people are visting Scamdex and Scamalot than ever but advertising revenues are falling fast and we have no 'product' to sell. And unlike many informational websites, we haven’t put up a paywall or membership barrier – we want to keep our site as open as we can. So you can see why we need to ask for your help. Scamdex/Scamalot websites takes a lot of time, money and hard work to keep running. We do this because we hate to see our fellow humans getting scammed out of their hard-earned money by low-lives.
Consider switching off your AdBlocker (if you use one) or contributing directly by one of the links below. Thank you for reading!