The Scamdex Scam Email Archive

Subject:  Scam Email Submissionsion
From:  NorCalGirl Mackinnon <>
Date:  Tue, 25 Jul 2006 12:21:29 -0700

You are viewing an Email identified as a Scam, It has the Subject "Scam Email Submissionsion" and it was received in one of Scamdex's honeypot email accounts on Tue, 25 Jul 2006 12:21:29 -0700 and has been classified as a Advance Fee Fraud/419 Scam. The sender was NorCalGirl Mackinnon <>, although that address was probably spoofed. It is recommended that you do not attempt to contact any persons or organizations referenced in this email, as you will expose yourself to scammers and, at the very least, you will be added to their email address lists for spam purposes.

Dear Friend,

I know that this mail will come to you as a surprise as we have never
met before.My name is Dr.Yacube Akim.I am the bill and exchange manager
African Development Bank.I Hoped that you will not expose or betray
this trust and  confident that I am about to repose on you for the
benefit of our both families.

I am writing in respect of a foreign customer of our Bank who perished
along with his next of kin with Korean Air Line, flight number 801 with
whole passengers on  6th of augustus 1997 and for your perusal you can
this site

Since the demise of this our customer, I personally has watched with
keen interest to see the next of kin but all has proved abortive as no
has come to claim his funds of US$8.3M (Eight Million Three Hundred
Thoudsand United States Dollars) which has been with our branch for a

On this note, I decided to seek for whom his name shall be used as the
Next of Kin since nobody is coming for the fund again.The Banking
here  does not allow such money to stay more than 10 years, because the
will be recalled to the Bank treasury as unclaimed fund after this

In view of this I got your contact through the internet when I was
making a research on a foreigner that I will use in this great 
because i dont want the money to be recalled to our Bank treasury as
fund.I have also agreed to offer 40% of the total sum and the rest 60%
for me.

The reason for a foreigner in the business is for the fact that the
deceased man was a foreigner and  it is not authorized by the law
Bank for a citizen of this country to make the claim of the fund.So the
request of you as a foreigner is necessary to apply for the release and
transfer of the fund smoothly into your reliable Bank account as the
relation to the deceased.

If you are really sure of your integerity, trustworthy and
confidentiality, and accept not to cheat or disappoint me after this
business, reply
with your telephone and fax numbers and banking account details where
wish to receive the fund.

Upon receipt of the above mentioned informations,indicating your
interest in the business,I will send you by fax or e-mail a letter of
which you will type  and send back to our bank to enable us start this

I will  not fail to bring to your notice that this business is hitch
free and dont have any negative impact.You should not entertain any
fear as
all modalities for the smooth and easy transfer of this fund has been
finalized, this  transaction will be completed within 14 bank working
immediately we start the business.

Waiting for your urgent response and please kindly delete if you are
not interested.


    Dr.Yacube Akim
African Development Bank.

Do you Yahoo!?
Next-gen email? Have it all with the all-new Yahoo! Mail Beta.

Since you’re here …
we have a small favour to ask. More people are visting Scamdex and Scamalot than ever but advertising revenues are falling fast and we have no 'product' to sell. And unlike many informational websites, we haven’t put up a paywall or membership barrier – we want to keep our site as open as we can. So you can see why we need to ask for your help. Scamdex/Scamalot websites takes a lot of time, money and hard work to keep running. We do this because we hate to see our fellow humans getting scammed out of their hard-earned money by low-lives.
Consider switching off your AdBlocker (if you use one) or contributing directly by one of the links below. Thank you for reading!
fro 2016 to 2019 2016 2017 2018 2019
fro 2016 to 2019 2016 2017 2018 2019