The Scamdex Scam Email Archive - Advance Fee Fraud/419 o

From:  ibrahim musa <>
Date:  Wed, 24 Jun 2009 07:35:22 -0700

A Scam Email with the Subject "FROM THE DESK OF Mr IBRAHIM MUSA" was received in one of Scamdex's honeypot email accounts on Wed, 24 Jun 2009 07:35:22 -0700 and has been classified as a Advance Fee Fraud/419 Scam. The sender was ibrahim musa <>, although it may have been spoofed.


    Dear Friend, 

I know that this mail will come to you as a surprise as we have never met before, but you need not to worry as I am using the only secured and confidential medium available to seek for your
foreign assistance in a business.


I am contacting you independently of my investigation and no one is informed of this communication. My name is Mr.IBRAHIM MUSA I am the bill and exchange manager in Bank Africa I Hoped that you will not expose or betray this trust and confident that I am about to repose on you for the mutual benefit of our both families.


I am writing in respect of a foreign customer of our Bank who perished along with his next of kin with Korean Air Line, flight number 801 with the
whole passengers on 6th of Augustus 1997
and for your perusal you can view this site
Since the demise of this our customer, I personally has watched with keen interest to see the next of kin but all has proved abortive as no one has come to claim his funds of US$22.3M (Twenty-two Million Three Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) which has been with our branch for a very long time.

On this note, I decided to seek for whom his name shall be used as the Next of Kin since nobody is coming for the fund again. The Banking ethics here
does not allow such money to stay more than 11 years, because the money will be recalled to the Bank treasury as unclaimed fund after this period.


In view of this I got your contact through the internet when I was making a research for a foreigner that I will use in this great opportunity because I don’t want the money to be

recalled to our Bank treasury as unclaimed fund. I am offering you 40% of the total sum if you agree to execute this transaction with me and the rest 60% will be for me. The reason for a foreigner in the business is for the fact that the deceased man was a foreigner and it is not authorized by the law guiding our Bank for a citizen of this country to make such claim.


This is the reason while the request of you as a foreigner is necessary to apply for the release and transfer of the fund smoothly into your reliable Bank account. If you are really sure of your integrity, trustworthy and confidentiality, and accept not to cheat or disappoint me after this business, reply with your telephone and fax numbers and Banking account details where you wish to receive the fund.


Upon receipt of the above mentioned informations, indicating your interest in the business, I will draft and send to you by fax or e-mail a letter of application which you will re-copy and send back to our Foreign Remittance Department in our Bank, for easy execution of the


I will not fail to bring to your notice that this business is hitch free and don’t have any negative implication .Please you should not entertain any fear as I have made all modalities for the smooth and easy transfer of this fund to your account.


This transaction will be completed within 14 Bank working days immediately we start the business. Please observe utmost confidentiality and be rest assured that this transaction

Would be profitable for both of us because I shall require your assistance to invest my share in your country immediately after the transaction


Waiting for your urgent response and please kindly,


And call me with this number +226 78 686592

Delete if you are not interested. Regards,


Best Regard

Since you’re here …
we have a small favour to ask. More people are visting Scamdex and Scamalot than ever but advertising revenues are falling fast and we have no 'product' to sell. And unlike many informational websites, we haven’t put up a paywall or membership barrier – we want to keep our site as open as we can. So you can see why we need to ask for your help. Scamdex/Scamalot websites takes a lot of time, money and hard work to keep running. We do this because we hate to see our fellow humans getting scammed out of their hard-earned money by low-lives.
Consider switching off your AdBlocker (if you use one) or contributing directly by one of the links below. Thank you for reading!
fro 2016 to 2018 2016 2017 2018
fro 2016 to 2018 2016 2017 2018