The Scamdex Scam Email Archive - Advance Fee Fraud/419 o

Subject:  Fw: [Bulk] Reply back to me Asap
From:  "charles soludo" <>
Date:  Thu, 18 Jun 2009 06:44:54 -0700

A Scam Email with the Subject "Fw: [Bulk] Reply back to me Asap" was received in one of Scamdex's honeypot email accounts on Thu, 18 Jun 2009 06:44:54 -0700 and has been classified as a Advance Fee Fraud/419 Scam. The sender was "charles soludo" <>, although it may have been spoofed.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, June 17, 2009 5:01 AM
Subject: [Bulk] Reply back to me Asap

Dear Beloved,
Please accept my sincere apologizes if my email does not meet your business or personal ethics. I am Mrs. Rita Shumejda, I am 65 years old, a widow to late Mr.John Shumejda who was the President of Agricultural Equipment Giant AGCO Corp, who perished on the 4th of January 2002 in a Plane Crash in Birmingham.
See the website below:
After going through some files of my late husband, I discovered a Deposit Certificate of US$9,000,000.00 with a Bank in London. But due to my sickness, I have not been able to claim this fund from the Bank, as I have been in the hospital in Liverpool and my sickness continue getting worst.
I am suffering from a Protracted Cancer of the Lungs which has affected my Brain.From all indication my condition is really deteriorating, and my doctors have courageously advised me that I may not live beyond the next Six to eight months, this is because the cancer stage has reached a critical stage.
Prime Minister Gordon Brown said that some of the money held in Dormant Accounts would be used to fund youth and community projects for your confirmation please visit :
I am contacting you based on trust to present you to the Bank as the Next of Kin and bonafide inheritor to my late husband's fund, since I cannot claim this fund myself now and I may not live beyong next six-eight months according to my doctors, but I have the faith in God that I will live more than the months my Doctors said by God's grace.Presently, I'm with my laptop in the hospital where I have been undergoing treatment in London. Please! Please!! Your help is needed to avoid this money been diverted to the Government of UK as unclaimed fund/dormant account.
Imagine somebody who have no child, I have nobody taking care of me here in the hospital, and the money I have now is limited. Of which, that US$9,000,000.00 is my only hope to continue my treatment here in the Hospital, and hopefully by God grace I will survive.If you will be so kind to be of help, I will be very glad and only God will reward you for that. Upon the successful claim/transfer of the fund in your account as the next of Kin, 40% of the total fund will be taking as your own share, 10% goes to the Orphanage Homes, while the remaining 50% will be transfer to my account here in Liverpool for my treatment. Please in your response, send me the following information to enable me validate you as the legal beneficiary of this funds:
1. Your full names
2. Your home or office address
3. Telephone
4. Your Mobile Phone number
5. Your Age
6. Marital Status
7. Company's name & address.

These whole information is what I need from you so that I can present a Letter of Authorisation to the Bank where the money is deposited to contact you as the Next of Kin for this funds transfer.
Please Send your urgent response.
Your assistant will be highly appreciated.
Thanks and God bless.
Mrs. Rita Shumejda

Since you’re here …
we have a small favour to ask. More people are visting Scamdex and Scamalot than ever but advertising revenues are falling fast and we have no 'product' to sell. And unlike many informational websites, we haven’t put up a paywall or membership barrier – we want to keep our site as open as we can. So you can see why we need to ask for your help. Scamdex/Scamalot websites takes a lot of time, money and hard work to keep running. We do this because we hate to see our fellow humans getting scammed out of their hard-earned money by low-lives.
Consider switching off your AdBlocker (if you use one) or contributing directly by one of the links below. Thank you for reading!
fro 2017 to 2017 2017
fro 2017 to 2017 2017