FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.
OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENCY IN CONJUNCTION WITH FOREIGN DEBT RECONCILIATION COMMITTEE
FEDERAL CAPITAL ABUJA.
FROM DESK OF: DR.BISI AKANDE
DIRECTOR, FOREIGN DEBT RECONCILIATION COMMITTEE.
PAYMENT STOP ORDER FROM OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENCY:
This is to notify you about your outstanding contract payment, which was suspended by the Presidency.
(Foreign Debt Reconciliation Committee) the stopping instruction from the office of the presidency
came to our notice to stop the out going transfer of your payment to your nominated bank account.
This is as a result of the new Beneficiary and the new bank account, with this new development the Foreign Debt Reconciliation Committee
and the Finance
Minister has set up a verification Panel on your due contract payment file which has been endorsed and approved for payment
awaiting for your final confirmation in view of this sudden changes you have to get back to this office to confirm the new account submitted to Central Bank of Nigeria for this transfer on your behalf.
(1) This Office have just received a registered sworn affidavit, to re-route your payment into a new bank account number as stated: VACAP Federal Credit Union, 1700 Robin Hood Road, Richmond, VA 23220.Account number 32501. Beneficiary name Mr. RAINER HESSE. The Amount is US$10.5m USD. (Ten Five Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only)
(2) You have to get back to this office with the copy of confirm letter or power of attorney if you have instructed Mr. RAINER HESSE the right to change and appoint a new Attorney on your behalf thereby asking that the receive cash call
remittance on your behalf.
(3) It has come to our notice that you are being contacted by unauthorized Individuals in respect to your contract payment but unfortunately this office is not aware of your unofficial dealings and be warned that it is at your own risk if you continue with this contact.
(4) Also you have to respond urgently to clarify if you have authorized Mr. RAINER HESSE to change your banking details as stated below: VACAP Federal Credit Union, 1700 Robin Hood Road, Richmond, VA 23220.Account number 3250163
Also you have to re-confirm as follows
(1) Your Full names:
(2) Private phone number:
(3) Current residential address:
(4) International passport copy or ID card:
(5) Age and Sex:
(7) Country of origin:
(8) Re-Confirmation of your banking details
The Foreign Debt Reconciliation Committee have to contact you to verify the relationship between you and Mr.
RAINER HESSE as he tried to change all your details through the sworn affidavit into a new different bank account details . You are advised to call me or email back upon the receipt of this mail to enable this office know and advice you on how to handle this matter without any hitch.
Dr. Bisi Akande
(Director Foreign Debt Reconciliation Committee),
Any Ignore of Instruction, will be doing so at their own risk and should not hold responsible the
Federal Government of Nigeria for non-payment of their contract Funds.