The Scamdex Scam Email Archive - Advance Fee Fraud/419 o

From:  "MR. PETER JOHN"<>
Date:  Fri, 12 Jun 2009 12:10:09 -0700

A Scam Email with the Subject "I NEED YOUR URGENT RESPONSE" was received in one of Scamdex's honeypot email accounts on Fri, 12 Jun 2009 12:10:09 -0700 and has been classified as a Advance Fee Fraud/419 Scam. The sender was "MR. PETER JOHN"<>, although it may have been spoofed.

Good Day Dear Friend,

I need you to receive US$16,800,000.00 for us to share. My name is Dr. Peter John, Regional 
Manager, UBA Bank, Nigeria. 
Mr. William Brown from your country made a fixed deposit of US$16,800,000.00 with our bank in 2005. 
Two years later I got news that he died in Germany.
The fixed deposit agreement expired last December 2008. No relative or next of kin to Late Mr. 
William Brown has come forward to claim this money. It is my duty to trace the next of kin of Late 
Mr. William Brown and present him/her for payment.
I want you to step in as the next of kin to Late Mr. William Brown so that this money will be wire 
to your account for our sharing. You will have 40% of the total amount while the remaining 60% will 
be for me.
Please know that this arrangement is risk free and will not take more than 7 working days to 
complete. Respond urgently.

Dr. Peter John


Since you’re here …
we have a small favour to ask. More people are visting Scamdex and Scamalot than ever but advertising revenues are falling fast and we have no 'product' to sell. And unlike many informational websites, we haven’t put up a paywall or membership barrier – we want to keep our site as open as we can. So you can see why we need to ask for your help. Scamdex/Scamalot websites takes a lot of time, money and hard work to keep running. We do this because we hate to see our fellow humans getting scammed out of their hard-earned money by low-lives.
Consider switching off your AdBlocker (if you use one) or contributing directly by one of the links below. Thank you for reading!
fro 2016 to 2017 2016 2017
fro 2016 to 2017 2016 2017