A Scam Email with the Subject "Paid Time-Off (PTO) Banks: Effectively Reducing Unplanned Absenteeism" was received in one of Scamdex's honeypot email accounts on Thu, 30 Apr 2009 14:05:11 -0700 and has been classified as a Generic Scam. The sender was "IOMA HR Webinars" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, although it may have been spoofed.
To View Web Version, Click Here
Employers are increasingly turning to paid time-off banks to help them schedule unexpected—and planned—absences from work.
The reason is clear: On any given day, nearly one in 10 employees is unexpectedly absent from work—costing employers hundreds of thousands of dollars a year, and creating a paper trail nightmare for HR.
And, while there's no way to completely eliminate unscheduled absenteeism, a Harris study has confirmed what many HR professionals already know: that Paid Time-Off (PTO) banks are the most effective tool available to help control unplanned absenteeism.
With this comprehensive webinar recording, you can learn all of the pros and cons of instituting a PTO program at your organization—in just 90 minutes. Order your copy today!
Best-selling webinar recording now available:
Harris also found that illness accounts for only 35% of unscheduled absences. The other 65%: Family Issues (21%), Personal Needs (18%), Entitlement Mentality (14%) and Stress (12%).
PTO Banks combine all time off—sick time, holidays, mental health days, and vacation time—into a pool employees can use as they wish, when they wish.
Employers that have switched to PTO programs report easier administration, fewer last-minute no-shows, true cost savings, improved morale and greater ability to attract and engage talent—all while providing their employees more flexibility in taking time off.
To learn more, order your copy of this comprehensive look at the pros and cons of instituting a PTO program.
In just 90 minutes, you will learn:
Your purchase includes the original presentation—AND the Q&A session with our speakers. What are you waiting for? Order now for just $275!
System Requirements: to access this recording, you must have Windows Media Player, Version 9 or higher.
Ophelia Galindo is a Principal in the Orange, California office of Buck Consultants, an ACS company. Ophelia is the National Leader for Buck's Integrated Disability and Absence specialty practice. In this role, she provides expertise and leadership across the spectrum of absence-related issues, including leave of absence, time-off programs and disability plans.
FIVE WAYS TO ORDER:
YES! Rush me copy(ies) of Paid Time-Off (PTO) Banks: Effectively Reducing Unplanned Absenteeism webinar recording for $275 each. (Order Code 9H01R)
*CD orders: $19.95 shipping/handling. Orders shipped to CA, MD, NY and NJ will be charged applicable state and local sales tax. Canadian orders must pay VAT/GST taxes upon receipt of product. Orders outside US and Canada, add $50US additional shipping.
My check for $ , made payable to IOMA, is enclosed.
Charge $ to my: VISA MasterCard AmEx
Name on card:
Bill me. (CD will ship on receipt of payment.)
The preceding is an e-mail advertisement.
This advertisement has been sent to you by:
Institute of Management & Administration, Inc. (IOMA)
Click here to unsubscribe.