The Scamdex Scam Email Archive - Advance Fee Fraud/419 o

Subject:  Dear Friend,
From:  Yakube Akim <>
Date:  Thu, 11 Sep 2008 04:40:08 -0700

A Scam Email with the Subject "Dear Friend," was received in one of Scamdex's honeypot email accounts on Thu, 11 Sep 2008 04:40:08 -0700 and has been classified as a Advance Fee Fraud/419 Scam. The sender was Yakube Akim <>, although it may have been spoofed.

Dear Friend,
I know that this mail will come to you as asurprise
aswe have never
met before.My name is Dr.Yakube Akim.I am thebill
andexchange manager in
African Development Bank.I Hoped that youwill
notexpose or betray
this trust and  confident that I am about torepose
on you for the mutual
benefit of our both families.
I amwriting
inrespect of a foreign customer of our Bank who perished
hisnext of kin with Korean Air Line, flight number 801with
wholepassengers on  6th of augustus 1997 and for your perusalyou
Since the
demiseof this our customer, I personally has watchedwith
keen interest
tosee the next of kin but all has proved abortiveas no one
has come
toclaim his funds of US$8.3M (Eight MillionThree
ThoudsandUnited States Dollars) which has been with ourbranch
for a verylong
On this note, I decided to seek for whomhis name
shall beused as the
Next of Kin since nobody is coming forthe fund
again.TheBanking ethics
here  does not allow such money tostay more
than 11years, because the money
will be recalled to the Banktreasury
asunclaimed fund after this period.
In view of this I gotyour
contactthrough the internet when I was
making a research on aforeigner
that Iwill use in this great  opportunity
because i dontwant the money
to berecalled to our Bank treasury as uncliamed
fund.Ihave also agreed
tooffer 40% of the total sum and the rest 60% willbe
for me.
reasonfor a foreigner in the business is for the factthat the
manwas a foreigner and  it is not authorized by thelaw guiding
Bankfor a citizen of this country to make the claim ofthe
request of you as a foreigner is necessary to apply forthe
transfer of the fund smoothly into your reliableBank
account asthe surving
relation to the deceased.
If you arereally
sure of yourintegerity, trustworthy and
confidentiality, andaccept not
to cheat ordisappoint me after this business, reply
withyour telephone
and faxnumbers and banking account details whereyou
wish to receive
Upon receipt of the abovementioned
interest in the business,I willsend you by
fax or e-mail a letterof application
which you will type and send back
to our bank to enableus start this
Iwill  not fail to
bring to your noticethat this business is hitch
freeand dont have any
negative impact.Youshould not entertain any fearas
all modalities for
the smooth and easytransfer of this fund hasbeen
finalized, this
transaction will becompleted within 14 bankworking days
immediately we
start thebusiness.
Waiting for yoururgent response and please kindly
delete ifyou are
AfricanDevelopment Bank.

Make the switch to the world's best email. Get Yahoo!7 Mail.

Since you’re here …
we have a small favour to ask. More people are visting Scamdex and Scamalot than ever but advertising revenues are falling fast and we have no 'product' to sell. And unlike many informational websites, we haven’t put up a paywall or membership barrier – we want to keep our site as open as we can. So you can see why we need to ask for your help. Scamdex/Scamalot websites takes a lot of time, money and hard work to keep running. We do this because we hate to see our fellow humans getting scammed out of their hard-earned money by low-lives.
Consider switching off your AdBlocker (if you use one) or contributing directly by one of the links below. Thank you for reading!
fro 2016 to 2018 2016 2017 2018
fro 2016 to 2018 2016 2017 2018