Dear Beloved In Christ,
I BRING YOU CALVARY GREETINGS
I am Mrs judith robert from Cape Verde, I am married to Mr. David robert , I and my late husband was into, Estate management and also a Government Estate Building Contractor before my husband death on January 25 2007. We were married for eleven years without a child due to my fibriod problem. He died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days.Before his death we were both born again Christian. Since my husband death I have been diagnosed with esophageal cancer . When my late husband was alive we deposited the sum of $3.8Million (USD) dollars in a security company.Presently the money is still in the security company. Recently, my Doctor told me that I would not last for the next Four months due to cancer problem. From all indications, my
condition is really deteriorating and is quite obvious that I may not live more than two months, because the cancer stage has gotten to a very dangerous stage .
Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to good person that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct herein. I want to you use at last 80% this fund for orphanages, widows and and also propagating the word of God and to endeavor that the house of God is maintained and take the remaining 20% to take good care of your good God Given Home. l took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this money . This is why I am taking this decision to donate this fund for charity. I am not afraid of death hence I know were I am going. I know that I am going to be in the bosom of the Lord.Exodus 14 VS 14 says that "the lord will fight my case and I shall hold my peace". I don't need any telephone communication in this regard because of my health .My happiness
is that I lived a life of a worthy Christian. Whoever that Wants to serve the Lord must serve him in spirit and Truth, always be prayerful all through your life. Write to me on the this email address immediately and any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing another good person, for this same purpose.Assure me that you will act accordingly as I Stated herein.
Hoping to receive your response immedaitely.Thanks and Remain blessed in the Lord.l remain yours sister in Christ.
Mrs judith robert
Get your preferred Email name!
Now you can @ymail.com and @rocketmail.com.