--- On Thu, 31/7/08, Mr Wang Qin <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
From: Mr Wang Qin <email@example.com>
Date: Thursday, 31 July, 2008, 5:21 AM
Compliments of the season to you, allow me to introduce myself, I am Mr. Wang
Staff of Standard Chartered Bank. I am writting in respect of a China Citizen
of my bank Mr. Zhu Li,dual citizen of china , who died in a Plane crash on
September 1998 GMT 14:22 UK while they were flying from New York toGeneva.
I got your email account while searching for a business oriented personality in
private study in the internet.
Please see for more information.
The late Mr. Zhu Li left in our deposit the sum of One seventhy five million,
hundred and fifty thousand U.S dollars ($75,750,000.00 million USD) and nobody
ever come for this money because there is no next of kin in his documents.
I am the only person that is aware of this money since Mr. Zhu Li did not give
institution any next of kin to inherit his money. Now, I want to use my
position in the
bank to transfer this money to your country for investment.
If you can Reply this mail on your acceptance for the proposal for the total of
seventhy five million, seven hundred and fifty thousand U.S dollars
million USD. I will give you 35% of this entire fund while the remaining 65%
for me, I am hoping to get a favorable response from you.
please send me an email to my Private email below, so that i will give you more
about this transaction and how we will successfully carry out this transaction
any risk involved. email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr. Mr. Wang Qin.
Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com