A Scam Email with the Subject "Fw: Work for you" was received in one of Scamdex's honeypot email accounts on Mon, 30 Jun 2008 19:04:47 -0700 and has been classified as a Generic Scam. The sender was "Judi" <email@example.com>, although it may have been spoofed.
----- Original Message -----
From: Mattie Roman
Sent: Monday, June 30, 2008 6:37 AM
Subject: Work for you
NTI Consult has an opening for a FINANCE MANAGER position.
We do our best to fit all our customers needs as soon as possible. Thats why all are staff is a professionally trained and can solve any problem that occurs on their way. We are not just a set of people, we are a family. We offer you, our potential colleague, to join us. See below, what we offer you.
- Be at least 21 years old.
- Not special Qualifications Needed.
- Have a minimal experience and knowledge of basic bank operations.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of all information.
- Willingness to work from home, take responsibility, set up and achieve goals.
- The Ability to create good administrative reporting.
- Honesty, responsibility and promptness in operations.
- The ability to operate with more than one task effectively, and have an adaptable, flexible, professional attitude.
- The ability of stable communication with our company and on-time and detailed reporting.
- Familiar to working online, Internet and e-mail skills.
What we offer:
- Generous salary (over 3,000.00 USD monthly).
- Social benefits and medical insurance.
- Free training and seminars.
- Paid Holidays plus 2 weeks of Paid Time Off (PTO).
This is easy job, but your help is very important for us and our clients. This job does not require any special education. You wouldn't have to pay us for taking you on our list. However we guarantee stable income.
If you wish to apply for a position with us, please visit our